RAL 2008

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Scott was recently informed he can't run the doublex because trucks aren't allowed at solo events :BangHead:

Ty Ty

Grr...I gotta stop trying to make motel reservations a few days before events...places get booked full. :angry4:

Ty Ty

So does anyone know anywhere other than the Red Roof Inn to get a place to sleep? They tell me they're full.

HR radness

His royal radness
I was going to do the hotel thing Ty but decided to camp for free, I'm bringing a monster family tent with two rooms so you are welcome to stay. I believe we are all using the raceway infield.

I'll get those steelies for you Kat

katnip

if camping make sure you re there by 5:00 and there may be a 25 charge. I am unsure on that.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
So does anyone know anywhere other than the Red Roof Inn to get a place to sleep? They tell me they're full.
I Usually stay at the Hampton Inn in Concord.. but I also have a Hampton Inn Sponsership that gets me 30 dollar a night rooms..
default_wink.png

Ty Ty

Well I'm ready for a little doubleX action, even if I am sleeping in my truck or Rad's tent hotel on the infield :laughing1:

2783782717_96539d220a_o.jpg

internalcombust

suspension for rallyx: check!

front skidplate, and rear diff protector: check!

rush order on snow tires: check!

back injury at work just before weekend: CHECK!

Doctor tells me I am not to sit in the car seat for three hours to get to NH, or bounce around the seat on course. Dammit! All for nothing. Oh well next month. :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

Ty Ty

Ouch. That really bites man. See you at the September RallyX hopefully :thumbsup:.

My "newly refined" clunker sure was fun to drive on the pavement today though. :headbang:

(for those of you who couldn't bask in its glory, hehe)

2785496648_1c37a63dac_o.jpg

HR radness

His royal radness
I didn't think this was EVER gonna happen, and now I get to GLLLLLLLLLOOOAT

Michael Rademacher 271.808

Kathy Moody272.634

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

katnip

that and I'll have a new set of Michelin rally tires for NED :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

HR radness

His royal radness
That's interesting, I just picked up a set from LDR myself

Hey I can bring those steelies for you then, just shoot me a reminder when it gets closer

Rightseat

That's interesting, I just picked up a set from LDR myself

Hey I can bring those steelies for you then, just shoot me a reminder when it gets closer
Nigel will remind him Kat...he's a leetle skatterbrained at times...something about seeking out orphan Leg SS'es at weird old abandoned houses in the boondocks. :pottytrain2:

Back