Spotted!

Spotted a white Legacy in Sanford last night around 7:45-8:00 pm turning onto Jebung road. Very nice looking.

Also, is there anyone on here with a white WRX/STI? hatch with the plates BRRRAP? I see it parked in North Berwick every morning down by North Berwick Hardware.

Spotted a black LGT in Brunswick with the plate T-RELL. I also believe I spotted WZRD in the same area!

spotted iwagon in gray/paris or something along those lines. I was in brighton's 4runner with the ARB bumper and lights. twice to I waved.

exchanged waves with a red wrx with black trim all along the bottom of the car, looked really sweet. JT09 in norway by pizza hut today

saw a white wrx with light bar and red rally-armor in Ellsworth. sweet looking car
default_smile.png

yup that was me I was up in stetson buying a 02 legacy gt with a blown motor and stop there on the way back for lunch

and I spotted a black 04-05 wrx at the car wash in gardiner between 8:30-9pm last night and also spotted a pinkish purple 93-96 impreza at a garage on my way to stetson

Followed a black late model impreza hatch down rt213 going about 75mph. It was awesome following another suby who knows how to drive!!

Think I spotted SilverGeeTee at quiznos in Bangor today. Also saw a white obs with silver prodrives on broadway in Bangor is that anyone on here?

Back