Spotted!

I used to have a boss named craig who was a royal arse hole. hahaha.

But Craig on here is wicked nice, and since you're named Craig too you probably are also.

got behind a white 2.5rs by dairy queen in Rockland the other day with flaps and spotlights. we waved and I turned off by the pearl restaurant. Then today lookin out the kitchen window of the pearl the same white 2.5rs was parked next to me, looks nice man. Then at camden national there there was a newer legacy drivin though towards mainstreet with a nice exhaust.
d

Finally! I was like, 'who da heck is in the rally blue scoob who parks in my lot almost every day.??!!"

went up to tag the car with MS card, only to sport the MS stickers...so I figured, hell I'll park next to him and see if it ends up on "Spotted" thread.

There ya go, I guess the system works.

PS--You work at the Pearl?

Where can I find these MS business cards? Also, I am a full service printer, so I can always print these for you guys. Just hit me up if there's any interest.

Where can I find these MS business cards? Also, I am a full service printer, so I can always print these for you guys. Just hit me up if there's any interest.
If you go to the meet tonight, someone will have some to give you.

saw a few cars today , a black wrx with big wing in newburg , a blue wrx with a for sale sign at a oil change place in bangor by the mall , a red imprezza at tire warehouse in bangor , didnt think to ask whos it was or if they were on here , and a white obs with wheels across from the stoplights on the broadway exit of 95 in bangor.

saw a few cars today , a black wrx with big wing in newburg , a blue wrx with a for sale sign at a oil change place in bangor by the mall , a red imprezza at tire warehouse in bangor , didnt think to ask whos it was or if they were on here , and a white obs with wheels across from the stoplights on the broadway exit of 95 in bangor.
Was it completely black? Or was it silver,as well?

also saw a 99ish green OBS with tinted tails and headlights, and a gold OBS logo in the grille, in Camden this morning.

also saw a new black wrx hatch , tinted windows and something like woooorx on the plate in rockland maybe 2 hours ago.

black wrx/sti with a sticker illest on the bumper or hood at intersection by dennys in auburn yesterday afternoon. waved but not sure if ya saw me

Silver WRX parked at a stoplight in Eliot/Kittery by the Shipyard Restaurant. I passed by while you were trying to turn left at the red light.

Also, a green OBS with light rack on the front on RT 4 in Sanford area.

Spotted DRVSDWZ on stillwater delivering exchanged waves. Also keep seeing the white obs with prodrives across from the offramp on broadway.

Back