Spotted!

Last night around 6:15p at Sanford traffic circle I saw a red wrx with black rims. A little chickie was driving. Also saw the "Monster" wrx at Motorheads. He had the hood popped and was working on it. Also next door there was a silver wrx parked.

Last night around 6:15p at Sanford traffic circle I saw a red wrx with black rims. A little chickie was driving. Also saw the "Monster" wrx at Motorheads. He had the hood popped and was working on it. Also next door there was a silver wrx parked.

I have seen that red rex a number of times in Sanford.

Earlier this week or late last week I saw a Red STI hatchback drive through the parking lot of the TRC Engineering building on western Ave. It was being driven by what looked to be a good lookin girl. I was amazed, and sorta sorry to see her just pass through the parking lot. Not often do you see a chick driving an STI. Especially a late model one. Maybe it makes me wierd, but seeing a girl driving a high end subaru just makes her hotter IMO. LOL

Spotted DRVSDWZ on stillwater delivering exchanged waves. Also keep seeing the white obs with prodrives across from the offramp on broadway.
Saw that white OBS after I left ur place tonite,female,with a Fear this sticka in the back window....today,saw most of my Bangor Mall crew,Viago,Subasaurus Rex @ Sears,and WRB Tank as we met up for some transfering of goods. Also,has anyone tagged the WRB Rex that is always parked at the Hannaford on Bangor Mall Boulevard????? always parked right behind where Viago parks....

Saw that white OBS after I left ur place tonite,female,with a Fear this sticka in the back window....today,saw most of my Bangor Mall crew,Viago,Subasaurus Rex @ Sears,and WRB Tank as we met up for some transfering of goods. Also,has anyone tagged the WRB Rex that is always parked at the Hannaford on Bangor Mall Boulevard????? always parked right behind where Viago parks....

Yeah I tagged him, it's my buddy from high school, but I don't think he's joined.....

I saw a WRB STI hatch right before I turned onto RT 236 today in South Berwick. Looked like he had a Portsmouth Naval Shipyard sticker on the car.

Back