Spotted!

I see a SWP 2011 WRX parked in front of Pawsatively Pets/Army Barracks in Scarborough with a MS sticker on the side rear window. Anyone know who this might be?

I also spotted Boon still driving his LGT wagon! Rumors were that he may have sold it, but it is not true. Thank goodness!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a SWP 2011 WRX parked in front of Pawsatively Pets/Army Barracks in Scarborough with a MS sticker on the side rear window. Anyone know who this might be?

I also spotted Boon still driving his LGT wagon! Rumors were that he may have sold it, but it is not true. Thank goodness!
That's bill aka washmyscooby.

Saw a silver STI hatch coming out of the Industrial Park in Eliot last night. Exchanged waves with the guy. Also had an oncoming Silver WRX/STI? that waved to me first. I waved back. Also in Eliot/South Berwick by Marshwood Junior High School.

Blue STI parked in Biddeford park and ride last night around 7/8pm. I was having dinner with my wife at Ruby Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
carded a 2011 silver WRX in Rumford at a gas station, guy was inside looking at me
default_tongue.png

saw GClark at the gym thanks for the calipers!!!! exchanged waves with a WRX? with roof racks on 126 in lewiston at about 8ish ... an yesterday in lewiston had a kid with a red civic rice burner try to show off/ race me? finally got next to me I rolled down the window and told him he was a dumb a$$ and to cut that out before he gets ME pulled over....he was not expecting that at all...lol

yup. sorry havnt checked spotted in a few days. I worked there last year and just had an internship last month, but some kid asked before me for summer work
default_dry.png
so the pearl was my back up. Do you work around there?
yup, at Maine Boats & Harbors. manage docks at the pearl, am down there almost daily. once I get the dang sailboat painted, will be down there EVERY day.

Spotted an 04-05 silver STi on rout 27 in Wiscasset this morning. Had black wheels and exhaust.

Waved to a white 98ish LGT with black painted wheels, and red brakes on route 1 tonight in Nobleboro.

Spotted a buttload of wrb wrxs and stis on the way to new hampster for my buddies wedding. And an outback with many more lights than me

I have also spotted TarzanBakerada a few times in the a.m. and a couple times in the afternoon in Wiscasset, Wouldn't have known, but I recognized the car from the group drive!!

Yesterday I spotted: murdered out 04/05' LGT on I95 south, late 90's era red OBS in Biddeford, 04/05' gray STi pulling out of townfair tire also in Biddeford, and a WRB bugeye rex coming into Sanford. I rarely spot that many cool subies in a week, much less a day.

Oh and I also spotted a BRP GC RS with yellow fogs down near New Harbor. I think he is a new member that hasn't introduced himself. And I think the car is swapped. Looks awesome!!

Back