Spotted!

2011-06-13%25252017.40.30.jpg

Saw Gabe, a guy in a silver bugeye wrx that waved to me on 296, a guy in a new silver wrx that waved to me, and a silver hawkeye wrx with mud flaps some where in Lewiston

ran tandem from Broadway in bangor to 395 with a 00-01 STM 2.5 RS coupe,bone stock,except for the awful aftermarket vinyl decal on the side,female driven...decent car,reminds me why I fell in love with my RS the first time I saw it.

waved to a guy with an 06/07 impreza with painted green grill, just got the stare back, no wave!! and saw jfarr from my work van yesterday am in oxford on 26..sounded really nice

Last edited by a moderator:
blobeye WRX wagon with some sort of light bar (sans lights), possibly a rally innovations bar, blue-fonted Rallyarmor flaps, mild tint, and dark wheels (possibly painted STI BBS wheels) today on 295 heading south at maybe 230ish. There was a female driving, not sure if she even noticed the lil' N/A wagon with big aux lights pass her.

a couple of years ago there was a blue imprezza with a massive sound system , pretty sure it was all custom cuz it looked nice. it was an autotragic and I think it had stickers. I saw it at the medomak car show back in 09. saw it a few more times and haven't seen it since. had to hjave been soneone from here.

Did it have lambo doors?? If so, I talked to the guy once... asked him if it was a(99ish) RS.. he was all sorts of dickish and said it wasn't.. asked if it was the L.. he said ya. .. that was it..

Did it have lambo doors?? If so, I talked to the guy once... asked him if it was a(99ish) RS.. he was all sorts of dickish and said it wasn't.. asked if it was the L.. he said ya. .. that was it..

yup same car. guy kinda seemed like a douche. pretty sure all it was was a completley stock car with a sound system.

Spotted a black RS with dual tip exhaust, RS25.com sticker while working in a residential neighborhood in Scarborough. Anyone on here?

also saw the lambo doored L at some local shows. if he'd put same effort into rest of car that went into the doors, it could have been kinda cool. it was like the owner couldn't understand the concept of "go" vs "show."

that car was up on CL a while back, dunno where it went....probly to the Great Land Of Rice In The Sky?!

someone in a mk4 jetta waved at me today on 121... and I accidentally left a ms card in the recycling bin of a place with a sweet looking newer 2.5i

wingless WRB WRX sedan with blue-text Rallyarmors around Wal Mart in Falmouth. I'm pretty sure you're on here...

Grumbly, dual-tip exhaust that I think is Stromung but not sure.

Back