why leave roof racks on your subaru?

ha evil i seen a nice 97-01 all black impreza wagon for sale over in gray today it would be a perfect transplant for all your stuff 8)

Evil. Glad your OK. Good thing you where in a Subaru. It took it pretty good concidering it went over the roof. I have no advise on how you should drive nor is it my place to do so. raisin happens and some corners just will get ya sometimes. My good buddy recked his BMW the some way but there was a stone wall where your ditch was. Hit it sideways. There was just a little gravel on the road so as his car pushed through the corner.

Jim

Hey evil sorry to see your ride. I was really enjoyed watching the progress of your car, its one of the reason I almost sold my RS to buy and OBS but I digress theres a saying " it could have been worse" So I'm glad you are fine to see another day and I know that a modding mind like yours will think of new and exciting directions to bring another car to an amazing state as your obs
Thanks man.

And thanks to everyone again.

So, mike and i took a drive down there yesterday morning. After looking at it again. I guess i didn't go off the road the first time the back end of the car went right. She just went right, left, and the second time right i was closer to the side of the road and off the rear tires went. We also noticed that the corner not only gets tighter but is off camber in the right lane when you get half way through it. It's really a pretty dangerous corner.

And sadly i also think i must have been going faster the 50, maybe 55, but probably closer to 60. I was speeding, but there really should be a sign.

Consider lesson learned. I think i'm gunna get a slow truck.
default_smile.png

Back