WRXnate's 08 WRX (EWG videos page 2)

Those vids do nothing to show how loud an EWG is... just a warning to anyone that might base a decision of seeing that. It's essentially an open header.

Yah, you can only get an idea of the pitch of the noise.... but the volume of it is not really experienced in this video. Its not for the faint of heart. It will stand the hair up on the back of your neck for sure.

As long as you're not driving like a nut the external gate will never open. Im always available for rides if anyone wants one. Just grab me sometime.

Yah, you can only get an idea of the pitch of the noise.... but the volume of it is not really experienced in this video. Its not for the faint of heart. It will stand the hair up on the back of your neck for sure.
As long as you're not driving like a nut the external gate will never open. Im always available for rides if anyone wants one. Just grab me sometime.
Wanna get some rolling photos today??? I know you aren't doing anything

Im at the firehouse today.... Im off tuesday/wednesday next week and I def wanna get some done.

Ahhhh I want that kinda power
default_tongue.png

Sounds good!

I'm just glad you didn't call it the man gate again.

It's tunned? Call my cel when you're goin by.

BRAAAP, PISH, BRAAAAAAAP, PISH

Yah, Videos definitely cant depict the true sound/volume of external wastegate (mangate).

Its SIIIIIIIIIICK!!!

So bumping for some new pics. I haven't put my front lip on yet, but I gave up and had my summer tires mounted on the newly PC'd wheels by Evergreen. They are mounted up with the new black lug nuts (thanks JNA). With some time for a good washing at work today, I thought I would snap a couple pictures to share. (don't mind the rusty looking rotors)

DSCN0084.jpg

DSCN0085.jpg

DSCN0086.jpg

DSCN0087.jpg

DSCN0088.jpg

DSCN0089.jpg

DSCN0090.jpg

Back