WRXSuShi's Wagon

We'll my pop's put my side Splitters in another location then i put them and then he ran over my Side Splitters with his Kabota....... they were Brand NEW!!! so he has to by me another set!
default_rolleyes.gif
haah

Well i orderd My Splitters AGAIN:wh: They should be here sooon and just got my Oil Pressure Guage, i have to say Prosport guages really do match WRX Guages really well, i only have two in my ATI clock Pod, but i LOVE them!! Ill post a pic!

Talk About Fast Shipping holy Crap, USP just sent an E-mail saying the splitters will arrive today!! I like that!
default_additional_sillylol.gif

-----Added 5/6/2009 at 06:43:23-----

haha the splitters look nasty, ill post some pics when it gets done raining
Yes, Most Deffinetly!

Got the Side Splitters Installed!!!!
default_idk.gif
:idk: making the Tab inserts on the bumper was the hardest part i heated up a chizzle and poked it through!!

DSC_0775.jpg

DSC_0776.jpg

DSC_0780.jpg

DSC_0777.jpg

You would need to do some serious work to get those to fit on a wagon, unfortunately.
default_additional_party.gif

The cheapest way out would be a sedan front end, rolled and pulled rear fenders, and coilovers wouldn't hurt either. 8" is about the max width for a wagon. Plus the et35 offset isn't really ideal for a suby.

I would love to see those wheels on wagon though.
default_tongue.png

I Will be! Excited to see all the cars!

-----Added 5/11/2009 at 08:03:07-----

You would need to do some serious work to get those to fit on a wagon, unfortunately.
default_smile.png

The cheapest way out would be a sedan front end, rolled and pulled rear fenders, and coilovers wouldn't hurt either. 8" is about the max width for a wagon. Plus the et35 offset isn't really ideal for a suby.

I would love to see those wheels on wagon though.
default_eek.gif
Thanks Ferrari! Good to know the info.....i think im gunnah passsss.... i like 18x8.5 or 8 with +45, im going to look into a set Ideal id love a set of rota G-forces in 18x8.5 in Charcoal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back