WRXSuShi's Wagon

Took some pics pics the waggy! lookin good on the fine morning!
default_smile.png
are you planning to use that lip this winter as a snow plow?!
default_smile.png

to be honest..........a gum ball machine.....
default_smile.png
haha

na it's a new lens! i can get rid of the circle but i kinda like it there in some pics!

Hey guys i just purchased this whole kit from these guys! im going with a full red LED interior swap! guage cluster to temp dials to radio and the lock/unlock button on the Driver door! im super pumped it's going to be quite the project!!

http://www.interiorflair.com/

I also am picking up a 2005 impreza center console with a 2005 WRX 6 disc radio from norms used cars this friday!

YAY
default_additional_iam.gif

well looking around and reading a lot!!!!! I really wanted to have the 2005 WRX center console but the HAVC buttons/dials wont work because they are electronically driven, and the 2004 WRX HAVC dials are cable driven. So looking into it i found that i can have the 2005 center console look "Super Clean" but have my HAVC dial from my 2004 REX!!! like this!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2204/2226767089_a19cece186_o.jpg

this ones in black but im keeping mine in silver!!!

the only think that is tricky will be the E-brake because the 2005 Brake is on the right and the 2004 Brake is on the left and just switch the brackets over and you'll be all set, also you'll have to mess around with the E-brake cable just cause it'll be to long but you can shorten it with a pair of snips and a clamp!! switch the brackets over and you'll be all set.

then done!!

Very! just get the radio bezel of a TR! and any 05 center console then your golden.....oh well you have a 99 im not sure it'll fin in your car i know from a 2002-2004 will work if you want a 2005 look!

I've seen 2005 STI interior swaps. There were a few in the "outback is the new in" competition that Garrett was in.

thanks man! funny you ask.... because i just checked it today. I remembered when you mentioned it to me awhile back about yours! so i went out to the parking lot and pulled back the belt cover and it looked fancy new
default_additional_rules.gif
made me happy to see it in good shape! don't worry we put it on right! not like we haven't done enough of them
default_biggrin.png
WAIT DID YOU START YOU WAGON?????

little update:

So i just got the following for the wagon!

-22mm Whiteline front sway bar adjustable

-22mm whiteline Rear sway bar adjustable

-Kartboy end links front and rear

-Cusco front strut bar

-Cusco rear strut bar with v brace

-megan racing H-brace

-Sparco Harness bar

-Sparco harness (black)

-04 Sti guage cluster

-05 TR center console and radio bezel

- and DOMO KUN DOLL haha just for sheeetz and giggles

DSC_0456.jpg