WRXSuShi's Wagon

Thank you so much phil!!! huge help!
default_smile.png

WHAT THE...
default_eek.gif

Door Dings....i used some touch up paint to get rid of the raw metal. I always park WAY out in the middle of the parking lots, and i still have a jerk park right next to me out of 50 spots!! arrr......

definitely post some pics of the new exhaust when you get it on your car. i love the apexi noir. haven't seen many people use it on subies though.

definitely post some pics of the new exhaust when you get it on your car. i love the apexi noir. haven't seen many people use it on subies though.
I Will ill try to get a sound clip, i don't think ill have it on be for the meet, i think it gets shipped to my house on the 12 but....I agree i have no idea how it will really sound just cause i don't think iv'e heard it on a suby befor. ill post some pics too!

Here She is with some goodies. Rims getting sent out tommoarw for Powdercoating!
default_frown.gif
Man, AWESOME job powdercoating them Dust. You B@$trd

-----Added 8/9/2009 at 07:51:15-----

He was a local guy! I dosen't really have a buisness. He is just there. But he did a great job!! I loveee them!

Oh, this just keeps getting better. Or did jack really do them???

-----Added 8/9/2009 at 07:57:45-----

Don't listen to Nigel. Cleanliness is next to subaruness.
NO NO NO. Dustin give in to the dark side, or at least the brown muddy side, and come out driving with me like old times. Seriously we never go driving anymore, don't you miss all the dragging plastic and bottoming out struts. P.S. I've got some roads to show you in Belfast for all your pavement pounding needs. P.P.S. they've also got some ocean submerging possibility, so don't go crazy.

P.P.P.S. sorry about giving you so much trouble in this thread I'll leave you alone now. I'll see you tomarrow, and maybe we can start on my car.

So I just orders my LED interior light and 6000k fog lights also chrome amber blinker lights! should be here friday afternoon! also got super white side marker light instead of the amber color. super pumped!

looks good. i like it with the rack on top.

kind makes me excited to go to winter mode. i have some black rotas with winter treads, will be tossing back on my ski rack, and adding rally armor flaps. (will be pulling my lip off though)

Back