2007 Murdered STi

cherry blossem red
default_frown.gif
blue.

I had a busy day today. Finished installing the grimmspeed air/oil seporator, installed my hella supertones(thanks to mark), and cleaned my pcv valve which was stuck.

The AOS went in really easy but it took my a long time because I completely reorganized and simplified my breather hose setup. Great piece of equipment and seems to be working great so far.

The hellas are freaking awesome. I ran out of time to do a clean install so the wiring job needs to be redone(no solder) but they are hilarious. I beeped at every subaru and slampig I saw. Im leaving them red for now since you can barely see them anyways.

Did that aos come with some good instructions? That's a lot of splicing lines.

Yea the instuctions were easy to understand. For someone with a closer to stock engine bay things would have been very easy. I took my own path and didnt really follow there instuctions.

I love those 3 lane changes. It usually scares the crap out of passengers.
default_frown.gif
I can vouch for this. You'll be cruising along with Nate at 75-85 and he decides he just wants to jerk it across three lanes and back. It will make you almost poop.
default_frown.gif

I can vouch for this. You'll be cruising along with Nate at 75-85 and he decides he just wants to jerk it across three lanes and back. It will make you almost poop.
default_frown.gif
Especially when an axle flies off
default_frown.gif

default_banana.gif
just seeing it made me wanna poooo.. or get some anti sways for my leggy.. haha

Back