2007 Murdered STi

I am running the stock ecu. Im going to try a new place and in a month or so I will let you guys know how it works out.

I am running the stock ecu. Im going to try a new place and in a month or so I will let you guys know how it works out.
So there all open source tunes then, are you looking to stay with open source or do an access port or aftermarket ecu?

Im sticking with open source. I dont have any need to own a accessport and the stock ecu does almost everything most aftermarket setups can do. The ongoing mechanical issues are half my problem the tuning is the other half. The issue im having is im never sure which is the issue so I go to the mechanic and they say its all set get it tuned so I go to the tuner and he says take it back to the mechanic so nothing gets done. Im bringing it to ESP, stixxx had a really good experiance with them and I decided to give them a try.

Im sticking with open source. I dont have any need to own a accessport and the stock ecu does almost everything most aftermarket setups can do. The ongoing mechanical issues are half my problem the tuning is the other half. The issue im having is im never sure which is the issue so I go to the mechanic and they say its all set get it tuned so I go to the tuner and he says take it back to the mechanic so nothing gets done. Im bringing it to ESP, stixxx had a really good experiance with them and I decided to give them a try.
Well hopefully everything works out for you and good luck!

Im bringing it to ESP, stixxx had a really good experiance with them and I decided to give them a try.
ive driven Gregs car and it runs Awesome! ESP seems to know what they are doing.

DSG, three trips.

No idle.

(Continuous stalls)

No tip-in. Zero.

Ran super-lean.

Stuttered continuously on launch.

Baseline Dyno'd at <280whp at ESP, but (ahem!) DSG gave me a 325whp/325tq sheet when I picked up the car last fall,

running like the shyt it was when I took it to ESP. Go figure.

I don't know WTF DSG's problems are, but IMO they owe me the $600 or whatever it was, for a usable tune I never, ever got.

Nate's car will be all set, soon enough, at ESP.

I found a nice big empty parking lot right near my new house. I took my car there a few days ago and did a bunch of drifting and circles. I forgot to take vids but I will do it again in a week or two and take some then.

My cars still running good and I did a compression test that came back good after 3000 miles on the new motor. So far so good.

I found a nice big empty parking lot right near my new house. I took my car there a few days ago and did a bunch of drifting and circles. I forgot to take vids but I will do it again in a week or two and take some then.
My cars still running good and I did a compression test that came back good after 3000 miles on the new motor. So far so good.
where is this parking lot? i wanna go drifting too lol

Your not talking about the lot where the new police station is to be built
default_biggrin.png

Seems to be running pretty good yesterday too on 95! Looks like it handles like an F1! haha

I love those 3 lane changes. It usually scares the crap out of passengers.
default_confused.gif

-----Added 9/23/2009 at 07:19:09-----

where is this parking lot? i wanna go drifting too lol
South sanford across from pilots choice.

Wheres the new police station going?

-----Added 9/23/2009 at 07:20:09-----

The grimmspeed Air/Oil Separator came in today stay tuned for pictures and install info.

-----Added 9/23/2009 at 07:33:12-----

6ff194b5.jpg

5681c53b.jpg

Well its definitely made by Grimmspeed because the quality is superb. Its very solid and has a really clean design and finish to it. It looks very similar to the prova setup but with a few minor changes like the addition of a connector for the pcv system. Once again awesome looking product and I cant wait to see how it performs. My car is the perfect test bench for this thing because it is chewing up oil. Its coming out the bov and mbc.

I love those 3 lane changes. It usually scares the crap out of passengers.
default_confused.gif

-----Added 9/23/2009 at 07:19:09-----

South sanford across from pilots choice.

Wheres the new police station going?

-----Added 9/23/2009 at 07:20:09-----
oh must be the old sprague facility i think the new police station is going to be built across from the current police station lol kind of retarded right behind ballenger auto

oh must be the old sprague facility i think the new police station is going to be built across from the current police station lol kind of retarded right behind ballenger auto
Right where the old movie theater is?

-----Added 9/24/2009 at 08:48:00-----

watchin you slide that around was fun just kept waiting for something bad to happen and it never did
Yea the car is acctually starting to behave itself most of the time now. Hopefully my oil burning issues will be solved with the air/oil seporator.

-----Added 9/24/2009 at 08:48:54-----

just seeing those lane changes made me cry.. haha i need that
Sooooooo much fun.
default_wink.png
Just get some fat sways and some coilovers and you will be all set.
default_wink.png

i saw on a sign in sanford that theres going to be drag races at the sanford airport oct 11 all day im not sure what kind whether if its for anyone off the street that can go and race but im curious to know and wanna check it out you should run your beast if its open to anyone lol

Back