2007 Murdered STi

Im just seeing to many people with matte now. Even though it would awesome.
I called frank galos cause the front bumper deffinetly needs a repaint and they want $300. Does anyone know where I can get the front bumper repainted for less at a place that will do a decent job?

Does anyone know someone who can make the rest of the paint look like new with something like one of those 3 step process deals.
Hey Nate, Cabana charged me 350 to fix and paint my rear bumper. Give them a jingle at 324-5038.

Im just seeing to many people with matte now. Even though it would awesome.
I called frank galos cause the front bumper deffinetly needs a repaint and they want $300. Does anyone know where I can get the front bumper repainted for less at a place that will do a decent job?

Does anyone know someone who can make the rest of the paint look like new with something like one of those 3 step process deals.
My local body shop (Seacoast Auto Body) in Brunswick repainted my front bumper for $230... bumper off the car of course.

Post some pics if you can...

bill stevens body shop here in lisbon falls has painted a couple of front bumpers for me on and off the car for $200 a pop.he has done a lot of restoration on classic cars as you will see if you go to his shop.that and he fixed my lip on the forester and repainted it with the front bumper for $200

bill stevens body shop here in lisbon falls has painted a couple of front bumpers for me on and off the car for $200 a pop.he has done a lot of restoration on classic cars as you will see if you go to his shop.that and he fixed my lip on the forester and repainted it with the front bumper for $200
Is he the guy who did my tails?

call doug and see if he can hook you up with the guy that does the on the fly paint/body work for patriot

nah they have some mobile guy who just sets up shop in the parking lot. they use galos for the full on body work. this guy is a quick paint and dent guy. he did mine for 75 bucks. granted that's because I argued that it was possibly prior damage but that still means it can be that cheap.

So I went down to DSG again yesterday attempted to get tuned again and what do you know stuff was f'd up. First we spent an hour fixing a cel related to the intake air temp sensor. For some reason my meth controller was shorting it since I was taping into the maf for the meth. After we fix that the driver side avcs sensor is f'd so the cams on that side arnt advancing correctly. GAY

So we wasted another day but I do have to give props to Matt from DSG for helping me out and not charging me a cent. I wasted over 2 hours of his time yesterday and I honestly felt like he was in it with me and he really wants to see this thing go. The part has been ordered and I will try again in a few weeks.

Hang in there man I am praying that your nitemare will be over soon
default_wink.png

Im so sick of this ****ing piece of ****. I put the new avcs solenoid in and now it seems like its running even worse. This will never end.

Back