2007 Murdered STi

Are you going BACK to DSG????

...Best of luck, tell Alex I said hi, & wish him a happy 1st anniversary for me, would you?

Oh, and when you lose your tip-in on the way home, U-turn a book a hotel.

Then, ride Matt's ass until he gets it RIGHT, & road test it for an HOUR before you leave. FWIW.

Wow, great looking STI!
You should read STInates thread from the begining. It`s like reading Gone with the Wind
default_smile.png

Are you going BACK to DSG????
...Best of luck, tell Alex I said hi, & wish him a happy 1st anniversary for me, would you?

Oh, and when you lose your tip-in on the way home, U-turn a book a hotel.

Then, ride Matt's ass until he gets it RIGHT, & road test it for an HOUR before you leave. FWIW.
Yea im going back. I got the car back and it really isn't all that bad plus Matt said he will fix the rest of it on the road for me. I will be sure to say hi to Alex for you
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Wow my paint is in rough shape I just bought a bunch of stuff and went to town on my car and it doesn't even look that much better. I used some turtle wax ice car wash, meguires clay kit and ultimate wax. My front bumper needs a re-paint ....bad. I will try and get some pictures tommorow if it still looks decent in the sun.

how did you like the TW ice? i love that stuff. no white residue, and works a wonder on plastics. used it the first time detailing my fathers (black) titan. it came out amazing. its all i use now.

Wow my paint is in rough shape I just bought a bunch of stuff and went to town on my car and it doesn't even look that much better. I used some turtle wax ice car wash, meguires clay kit and ultimate wax. My front bumper needs a re-paint ....bad. I will try and get some pictures tommorow if it still looks decent in the sun.
I can help with that Nate
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Post some pics so I can see how bad is bad...

how did you like the TW ice? i love that stuff. no white residue, and works a wonder on plastics. used it the first time detailing my fathers (black) titan. it came out amazing. its all i use now.

Ive been using the ice for awhile and it seems like good stuff. My paint is in ruins though. The car sat for long periods of time exposed when repairs were being done and its in really rough shape.

Sounds like it is time for a matte black paint job
default_additional_ranting.gif

Im just seeing to many people with matte now. Even though it would awesome.

I called frank galos cause the front bumper deffinetly needs a repaint and they want $300. Does anyone know where I can get the front bumper repainted for less at a place that will do a decent job?

Does anyone know someone who can make the rest of the paint look like new with something like one of those 3 step process deals.

i was a really cool Audi not long ago that had kinda a desert camo green, also saw it on a teggy think it would look cool on and STI.. see if i can find pics of the color

well that didnt take lone just search camo DC integra

2.jpg

i know im just planting the seed in your mind.... few months from now it will sprout and your car will be in the shop all winter getting a complete re-spray you watch

hahaha... I consider that more of an olive green. Lost... nex ttime UR up here look at the color the wife and I just painted our house... it is pretty much identical to the integra.

Nate could come over, park next to my house and hide his car...

Back