2007 Murdered STi

What's at NED next week?

Import Wars??

If so, and the weather holds, we should ALL go and raise hell!!

yea every wensday and friday night. Im all about raising hell
default_biggrin.png

Dude, I'm THERE
default_biggrin.png

Shall I get some VP 93oc, Nate?

A 5 gal. barrel of (I think it's) VP 110oc is about $60.

I hate to run 91crapGas...

And on the "murdered-out" topic, I recently bought http://www.driveblack.com for future black>black>black>black automotive mayhem.
default_biggrin.png

I will be there either wensday or friday next week. Whatever fits best with my shedule. At least until they kick me out for running without a rollbar
default_biggrin.png

Im going back to DSG I gave it a lot of thought even made an appointment with ESP and decided after a lot of research that I want to give DSG another shot. I have had mixed feelings about the tune on my car but after driving it mechanically sound again I dont see many problems with the tune and I think with a little more time Matt will get it squared away.

Well my car is back on the road and its faster then ever. Im looking foward to tune time on tuesday to finish the tune and turn up the boost.

who rebuilt UR dedbolt? Something I am sure I will need to address in the future...again.

How much boost R U running?

U keep the same boost through every gear or have it graduated through the different gears?

and damm I want some hits of VP C10 badly... I think it is time to call Ryan in an official capacity... he and I have talked a number of times about schnizzies....

I know the tune I have is not the most ferocious I could run in my car, 91 octane suxx... Wonder how much of a monster DENT Sport could make my car without it being torn up like Tokyo with Godzilla around...

who rebuilt UR dedbolt? Something I am sure I will need to address in the future...again.
How much boost R U running?

U keep the same boost through every gear or have it graduated through the different gears?

and damm I want some hits of VP C10 badly... I think it is time to call Ryan in an official capacity... he and I have talked a number of times about schnizzies....

I know the tune I have is not the most ferocious I could run in my car, 91 octane suxx... Wonder how much of a monster DENT Sport could make my car without it being torn up like Tokyo with Godzilla around...
Blouch rebuilt my turbo. Highly recommend them. I will be running 25-26psi but currently just wastegate pressure at 15psi. Im running a mbc so same boost for all gears.

c10 is awesome.

Of course I have to throw a shout out to the great guys at M&A for taking care of removal, shipping, and re-installation of the turbo at no charge to help me out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be running 25-26psi
I am only cranking that much at higher RPM's from third up if am not mistaken, I already have one mangled impeller to my name and am not up for more just yet. I am sure it is just a matter of time, I will remember Blouch for sure.

yep c10 is inevitable..

I am only cranking that much at higher RPM's from third up if am not mistaken, I already have one mangled impeller to my name and am not up for more just yet. I am sure it is just a matter of time, I will remember Blouch for sure.
yep c10 is inevitable..
are you on stock EBCS?

Hope I am answering this right...

I have a manual boost controller/100% recirc valve. Due to last summer festivities with the deadbolt blowing up an Apexi unit was added that now electronically controlls boost pressure through the different gears. Again this was done after last summer preparation of impeller ala topdeeni.

If I am not mistaken it is EZ enough to override the apexi and let it fly when the octane the car lusts after to perform. I will tell ya that the wife appreciates the car a lot more in its more stable fashion as does the rest of the family...I mjay have sacrificed some performance but at least now they will get in the thing.

when U going to DENT and how long does something like this usually take? <---becoming curious!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an appointment on tuesday and it usually takes about 3 hours but he has already finished a lot of it so maybe 2 hours.

Back