2007 Murdered STi

Untuned?

Are you f*%kInG crazy?

I love you man, but seriously... WHY?
default_smile.png

Untuned?Are you f*%kInG crazy?

I love you man, but seriously... WHY?
default_biggrin.png
Its runing pretty rich so im not worried about hurting too much. Its not the smartest thing but it sure was fun.
default_biggrin.png

-----Added 10/22/2009 at 07:56:19-----

no fair man.. I wanna feel my face melt!
The two kids that went in the car with me were V8 guys and I was trying to show them what a little 4 banger can do.
default_biggrin.png

The suspension on it right now is horrible for drifting because the car just wants to grip. It was still fun.

I'm beginning to think that the word "murdered" in your thread title isn't a comment on an all-black car, but what you mean to do to the car, literally.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

-----Added 10/22/2009 at 11:48:28-----

The suspension on it right now is horrible for drifting because the car just wants to grip. It was still fun.

Keep the STi out this winter with a set of Blizzaks on it, dial the DCCD all the way back, pound on it, and she'll drift, hard-core, with better snow and ice control than a silly ol' rwd any day.

Ive been thinking of putting the stock struts back on with lowering springs because im just not feeling the way the coilovers ride and I dont want to be so low any more. O I will be putting the snows on.

What lot is that? Looks like a good place to do donuts in the winter
default_additional_sillylol.gif

I love the way that thing looks... so badass!

Its a lot in the sanford industrial park. Perfect place and no one bothers us. Plus its right down the street from where im moving.

that first time you were out there i thought you were goin into one of those post
Yea me too but I had plenty of room.

-----Added 10/23/2009 at 08:22:09-----

The first time I couldn't tell if you were actually slideways or not
default_tongue.png
Some of the time I wasnt because the suspension is so tight it wouldnt let me.

This morning I took off to work and something didnt feel right. So when I got to the bank in biddeford I checked out my coil packs. Latley one of them the connector keeps coming off. I take off again go into boost and BAM my boost gauge maxes out 30+psi. O ****... so I pulled over into irvings and the line going from my turbo to MBC was blown in half. That could have been really bad since my girlfriend wanted to take it today.
default_idk.gif

Back