2007 Murdered STi

I thought about using some sort of high temp glue but I dont want to ruin the connector. The little notch on the coil pack is the problem.
silicone will hold it in and resist hi temps... once you want to remove it... it will peal right off. Dont use something that actually melts the plastic to bond just something to hold it.

Ill try the silicone and see how it works. My car felt so fast last night. It was loving the cold weather.

Well the car is down at ESP right now I dropped it off yesterday and pick it up on saturday. I got a really good feeling from talking to the owner. He really seemed like he was on the same page as me and even though the dyno numbers will be a lot lower here im cofident the car will run like a champ and be super fun to drive. Plus I can always go to some high reading tuner and get a huge hp dyno sheet later. I will keep you guys updated.

Sigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh my car is finally finished...... She made 370whp at ESP and has the first complete tune. I can not say enough good things about the experiance I have had with ESP exspecially Dave. Hopefully tonight I will be getting the car and if it runs anything even close to what Dave says it will be an absolute blast to drive. Once again I am extremely impressed with how much info he has given me through the time that they have had it. They really are the complete package. Once I get it back and confirm all that he has told me I will post a more detailed review. Of course as always none of this would have been posible without M&A auto in lisbon.

The dyno numbers are low because it was a mustang (heartbreaker) dyno but who gives a crap if it runs like a raped ape.

Sigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh my car is finally finished...... She made 370whp at ESP and has the first complete tune. I can not say enough good things about the experiance I have had with ESP exspecially Dave. Hopefully tonight I will be getting the car and if it runs anything even close to what Dave says it will be an absolute blast to drive. Once again I am extremely impressed with how much info he has given me through the time that they have had it. They really are the complete package. Once I get it back and confirm all that he has told me I will post a more detailed review. Of course as always none of this would have been posible without M&A auto in lisbon.
The dyno numbers are low because it was a mustang (heartbreaker) dyno but who gives a crap if it runs like a raped ape.
I am happy for you man but I heard the Sanford cops will be waiting for you at the town line just like in Cannon Ball Run
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Well get your butt up here.... I want a ride.

Glad to hear your finally hitting a finishing point. Just take it easy and enjoy it now.

Hahaha well Mark is acctually picking it up for me so I guess hes f'd.
BULL CRAP!!!! You know you can always call me. I have time off to help a buddy out. You know, like bringing you a gas cans work of fuel on a whim, and letting you keep the gas can after.

Haha im still using that gas can. Acctually Mark was down in CT with his woman and just happened to be going past ESP on his way back today.

JK about the cops waiting for you, but when I headed down to Sanford this morning the cops were pulling people over left & right in the 25 mph zone.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

WOW.........just wow. Im not even sure this is really my car, its a totally different animal now. It drives so smooth and accelerates almost to the point where its not drivable on the street. By the time my foot hits the floor im doing triple digits. I pretty much cant floor it because im still on snows. Scarrrrryyy

Back