2007 Murdered STi

Congrats man! I want a ride when I get back to Maine
default_additional_sillylol.gif

You have to change your signature to win thread now.

Sounds badass. I still remember having a grin on my face that time I got a ride in it before it busted the first time. I'm curious to feel the difference

i stalled a car for the first time in years driving it. i was actually talking to nate on the phone in an intersection and had to hang up after i stalled and just let out a string of expletives. needless to say that clutch takes a leeeeeetle getting used to.

WOW.........just wow. Im not even sure this is really my car, its a totally different animal now. It drives so smooth and accelerates almost to the point where its not drivable on the street. By the time my foot hits the floor im doing triple digits. I pretty much cant floor it because im still on snows. Scarrrrryyy
So since last time I drove your car I blew the IC hose off which made for a pretty short drive, I get a 2nd drive yes ? You can drive my car again also since you haven`t driven it with the 3" CBE

Rides will be $5 so I can pay off all my credit cards
Just kidding, just ask if any of you guys see me at a meet or something.

So since last time I drove your car I blew the IC hose off which made for a pretty short drive, I get a 2nd drive yes ? You can drive my car again also since you haven`t driven it with the 3" CBE
default_biggrin.png
Yea I was going to tell you to take it out again because I was kinda mad about how lousy my car was last time anyways. This time you have to put your foot down though old man. Its not the cops will give you a ticket your tooo old.

Sounds badass. I still remember having a grin on my face that time I got a ride in it before it busted the first time. I'm curious to feel the difference
Its much different for sure if your in the area stop by my work.

i stalled a car for the first time in years driving it. i was actually talking to nate on the phone in an intersection and had to hang up after i stalled and just let out a string of expletives. needless to say that clutch takes a leeeeeetle getting used to.
Yea its a tad touchy but for what it can handle for power totally driveable.

Congrats man! I want a ride when I get back to Maine

You have to change your signature to win thread now.
Yea and I need to go and get a dyno sheet from a place with a really high reading dyno so people acctually believe me when I tell them its got more then 370whp's worth of power.

and sadly this thread will be coming to an end........ I took deposit on it Saturday and hopefully will be getting the rest beginning of next week. Thanks to all who have helped me with the process of building this creature, I will miss it in some ways but I couldn't be happier to finally get what I really want. I have finally shaken the modding addiction...... at least for now.

Back