2007 Murdered STi

lol your car sucks... so much money so many fails... Get a car that doesn't suck... And for god sake slide that thing sideways next time you take it to the lot.

Someday pat ...... someday
default_eek.gif

ditto, can I come?
default_idk.gif
LOL I dont think your parents will be ok with drifting in a building/drifting a neighborhood that's under construction and has HUGE traffic circles/ and going to the strip club. But if they are ok then sure. lol

The damn connector keeps coming undone on one of my coilpacks. I have to figure out a way to stop this.

Yea sounds good pat strip clubs and drifting
default_idk.gif

Pat tends to, um, excessively pound the snot out of his cars.

That is why they break.

(He would dispute this, I'm sure.)

Nate... Has had some shyte luck, & some corner-cutting bit him on the arse.

All standard-issue, car modification pratfalls.

When you replace every part of your car with a "superior" aftermarket part, it doesn't always sort out like one plans it...

No matter if it's an STi or a Neon.

The damn connector keeps coming undone on one of my coilpacks. I have to figure out a way to stop this.

Yea sounds good pat strip clubs and drifting
default_smile.png
hi temp silicone glue...

-----Added 10/29/2009 at 09:19:01-----

Pat tends to, um, excessively pound the snot out of his cars.That is why they break.

(He would dispute this, I'm sure.)

Nate... Has had some shyte luck, & some corner-cutting bit him on the arse.

All standard-issue, car modification pratfalls.

When you replace every part of your car with a "superior" aftermarket part, it doesn't always sort out like one plans it...

No matter if it's an STi or a Neon.
lol i agree... I do beat the snot out of everything...

I thought about using some sort of high temp glue but I dont want to ruin the connector. The little notch on the coil pack is the problem.

Back