In before the close!

It is supposed to clear up today, right?  It's all nasty, gray, cold and wet here.  Subie wants to see some sunshine later today!

Oh, and I tagged and recruited a new Subie member last night in the Shaw's parking lot in Sanford Rob!  He's got a red STI hatchback.  Keep your eyes peeled for him!

5 inches of fresh snow added to the couple feet we still have in the woods here in Jackman. Getting off work here shortly and going for a ride on the sled....in the middle of April.  #winterneverendsinjackman #FML

Last edited by a moderator:
ScreenShot2013-04-03at34044PM_zps1db85c66.png

Sun is peeking out here in Southern Maine.  I'm sure it's heading your way too Central and Northern peeps!  Break out the Subies... go for a drive!

Swollen lip, cracked nose, black eye, f-ed up ears, covered in blood... Happy Saturday!

Happy 100 pages!

Hope everyone else is enjoying the weather with a nice subby cruise today like I am!

Elevation is everything. Had to shovel the crusty snow from the front steps this morn before heading to Market Basket in my subie. All the branches up here were covered in crusty snow. Down in Rochester didn`t see any white.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back