In before the close!

I'm glad it's going to rain most of the week... as long as this weekend does turn out nice.  I just put down some more grass seed, so it will be helpful for germinating those seeds!

I'm too far away to make it there soon enough. Although, these new lights will make it easier to move people out of my way if they are driving to slow. Subaru + snow tires = responding awesomeness during the winter.

Im required to report to station regardless... No direct route until I take fire 1/2. Even tho my subaru would certainly be there first most of the time.

Yay finally out of work and relaxing after an 11 hour day. I'm so glad Jared likes to give foot massages
default_smile.png

I go direct also, that's where my gear is. Driving my Subaru is like a foot message. Shifting is good for the feet.

Side note: Trying to figure out what to buy for a car when I get back. I want a nice small sports car, no American manufacturer offers anything that fits the bill. So I have narrowed it down to these few: STi, BRZ, Lancer Evo, and the Nissan 370Z. Really leaning towards the STi or BRZ as I know what I am getting. Anyone else have thoughts?

BRZs are cool, just sucks they're not AWD.

I go direct also, that's where my gear is. Driving my Subaru is like a foot message. Shifting is good for the feet.

Side note: Trying to figure out what to buy for a car when I get back. I want a nice small sports car, no American manufacturer offers anything that fits the bill. So I have narrowed it down to these few: STi, BRZ, Lancer Evo, and the Nissan 370Z. Really leaning towards the STi or BRZ as I know what I am getting. Anyone else have thoughts?

I have 3 months at least until I really make a decision. AWD, FWD, RWD doesn't matter. I will either have a 4WD or just use my current car during the winter if it is the BRZ.

from the purest side of me, the brz being rear wheel drive is a good thing. i was watching its brother the frs autocross a few weeks ago and it looked like a blast! so tail happy without even trying! and it looked sexy as hell! i wish it would be cheaper then it already is, but i cant have everything

Back