In before the close!

I did also, then read about the lack of power. Also it is very hard to actually fuel up.

Until I get to sit in an STi I have made up my mind of my next car.

Black Limited BRZ with a manual trans. Sat in an F-RS, hoping BRZ seats are the same.
You lose power, you lose efficiency, tuning is weird, you add a lot of weight, lose space.... Never heard of the filling issue, but knowing you can't stop at any ole gas station would be a bummer. Plus side: clean clean clean, American fuel, less price fluctuation (was told, never paid attention), and really just something different.

I need to fill mine bad... Hopefully I have enough to get to work and back then to the gas station. I'm at my moms and forgot my debit card at my dads and I have no cash, luckily I'm going to my dads tonight.

I had 3/4th of a tank then drove to Westbrook and back then to wiscasset and back. I'm on E lol.
Oh my gosh
default_redface.gif
I meant to completely fill mine this morning.  I prepaid 40 and said screw it.  I used to have a truck I had to put $120 in diesel into, so this is a lot kinder to my finances.  Are you thinking of getting a new Suby soon?
default_biggrin.png
 Maybe your dad will give you his Bugeye ;]

Oh my gosh
default_redface.gif
I meant to completely fill mine this morning. I prepaid 40 and said screw it. I used to have a truck I had to put $120 in diesel into, so this is a lot kinder to my finances. Are you thinking of getting a new Suby soon?
default_biggrin.png
Maybe your dad will give you his Bugeye ;]
I want a truck haha. Not for daily driving tho. Yeah, my head gaskets are going and the rust is getting really bad. I'll be lucky if I can get an inspection sticker this year. I don't wanna have to pay insurance for that haha it would be a lot. Plus he just blew his tranny so he's putting a 09 wrx tranny in it. He loves his car, I don't think he'd get a new one any time soon. Plus the bugeyes are getting old too so it won't be long before they start to rust bad. My dad has some rust on his already. I'd rather spend the extra for a blobeye or Hawkeye so I can have it for a long time.

Always more. Wagons are the cheapest to insure. And if your in your own, especially if you are a young driver it will be insanely expensive. I know it was for me. My parents had all the discounts for this and that so still the cheapest to have it under them. My record was pretty awful, so that would explain why its too much for me on my own.

....so I just walked out to get something from my car and someone left a pamphlet about how jesus can help you resist demons..... HAHAHAHA

On the topic of insurance... my monthly payment going from a 99 tahoe to my 08 wrx only went up like $20

I think I'm like 80 a month for full coverage on 4 vehicles.

1974 camaro

1993 legacy ss

2000 impreza rs

2007 Toyota 4runner

Back