In before the close!

In Portsmouth, NH, there is a restaurant/bar called the Gaslight.  
default_smile.png

My gas light used to come on when it was at about an 1/8th tank. But, I'm wondering if it would be associated with the drl switch I unplugged when I installed my HID's? That's the only thing I can think of... other than the bulb behind the dash is actually burned out?
I have a older impreza, same generation, just blob eye instead I did the drl disable as well, and I didn't notice the fuel light come on differently than it did before. Came on when it hits the red line. When I first got the car I was scared that it would run out before the light came on. And the light would come on at different fuel levels. I guess its never bothered me about the consistence of when it comes on, just knowing it comes on is good enough for me.

Well, what if there is something you need to keep heated on a cold day and it is too big to fit in the passenger compartment. That it the only application I see for a heated trunk. The tail gate? Maybe to keep your butt warm when its snowing and cold and your tailgating at a football game, or your in the dead of winter and ice fishing. Neat feature, but its just something else to break.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, went to three rivers. It was a blast and we got a great guide, definitely want to go again...maybe when it's warmer next time
Did your guide have a ridiculous beard?

Come with PA next time!!  We all have Subarus ;].  Skipow's a guide.

Mine doesn't like wet roads, tires are quite bald. My late night Walmart run was a bit sketchy at times.

No driving for my Subaru, I'm going via sky.

Back