In before the close!

I have loaned mine to my brother when he needs it, aka rain preventing him from riding his motorcycle. It may need a clutch before I get back, we will see.

I've always wanted to try rafting. Isn't it expensive?
The company he guides-manages/I do random stuff for does a lot of discounts/promotions on Facebook and Groupon and stuff.  It just depends; season and day of the week play a factor, but it's under 100 per person, except on summer Saturdays.  http://www.penobscotadventures.com/Whitewater_Rafting/penobscot_river_rafting.html That's for our pricing.  All of the companies up there are great, but PA has the best safety record, plus the owners are right there, involved.  With the bigger companies, trips are a little more toned down because they're more corporate, but since our owners know that each guide is capable of taking guests down safely no matter which route they take, they let them use their discretion more, especially if people want a wild ride.

Looks like I need new breaks and calipers... Yay haha.
Oh noooo :[ Are you heavy on the brakes?  Mine were all done right before I got the car, so I'm not gonna need new ones for a while, but I hate what's on there.  The boyfriend made me partial to ceramics, which mine aren't, but if you brake a lot, and you don't already have them, definitely get ceramics.

Oh noooo :[ Are you heavy on the brakes? Mine were all done right before I got the car, so I'm not gonna need new ones for a while, but I hate what's on there. The boyfriend made me partial to ceramics, which mine aren't, but if you brake a lot, and you don't already have them, definitely get ceramics.
Yes lol I break hard. I need rotors too. Mine are warped bad, I'm putted hawk pads on this time and just got a new caliper.

Well had an insteresting drive home last night.  Was driving home in the rain and the left wiper stopped working the then right one stopped working.  I thought the motor went.  I stopped at the hannaford in Gorham and both nuts that tighten down the wiper arms were loose.  I could move the whole wiper arm.  I tightened the nuts this morning and the wipers work perfectly.  Has anybody ever had this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nchabot, Skipow, myself, and a few others decided to meet up for drinks/food and maybe a cruuuuuuise in Auburn tomorrow night, at BWW around 6.  So anyone else who wants to go is totally welcome!

Flipswitch- soak down the pinch bolt with PB blaster or something better. Also don't just twist on it. If you have a small breaker bar you can shock it a bit by smacking the end of the bar with a hammer. Just don't wail on it. Then it just takes a bit of working it back and forth when it binds. I removed both pinch bolts on my 95 in a similar manner.

I found getting the ball joint out of the hub to be challenging.

Nchabot, Skipow, myself, and a few others decided to meet up for drinks/food and maybe a cruuuuuuise in Auburn tomorrow night, at BWW around 6. So anyone else who wants to go is totally welcome!
I would if I didn't have to work
default_frown.gif

Nchabot, Skipow, myself, and a few others decided to meet up for drinks/food and maybe a cruuuuuuise in Auburn tomorrow night, at BWW around 6. So anyone else who wants to go is totally welcome!
PLAN THINGS SOONER! I would have loved to cause I actually have the night off... But I told the team. So now I'm expected at jitsu -.-

Back