In before the close!

I saw so many nice Subies today!  I was playing delivery driver at my work.  Cool thing about our delivery vehicle... it's a 2011 Forester!  

Rad picked up your taillights today Ally, so Jared should be getting them to you soon!
Yes he said he has them. I won't see him till Saturday night so ill get them then. Probably put them on monday before work. Do I owe you money?
New brake pads FTW! I hear the Hawk pads squeal a lot though.
We found out they don't fit... they were just sitting in my basement so my dad thought he would try them, I went to Napa and bought some like 30 min ago haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been without my subaru for a few days now and I miss her awfully. Been replaced with....a corolla. Such a bland car compared to the Subaru. Im fixing the front end. Slight damage all cosmetic, hood, fender, lights, bumper. All need paint and the rad support needs to be either replaced or straightened. First shipment came today. Hood and fender. Should be fun taking on my first painting project.

Expected doesn't mean obligated.....
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
You wanna piss off an Irish fight team, that's all you. Me? I kinda like staying close and on their good side.
Eddddddd comeeeeeeee.
Gahhhh ill see what I can do >.< earlier would actually work better than later.

Just a light tap in the front. I can't remember if he hit them, or they backed into him. But we traided cars so I can take my time on it. Oh, I should say its Amandas brothers car. He's had that damage for at least two years. They failed it for a sticker in PA and they were going to charge him around 6gs to fix it. So that's how I got to work on it.

You wanna piss off an Irish fight team, that's all you. Me? I kinda like staying close and on their good side.

Gahhhh ill see what I can do >.< earlier would actually work better than later.
I work until 5:30 :[  TJ is dipping his car today!  We put a new trunk on and an STI spoiler last night.  It looks like a panda right now...

969165_10152822003925652_2088516758_n.jpg

Also, Ally!  Gosh, I'm really sorry to hear that you're sick today; better let work know ;]  I bet driving around would make you feel better ... ;]

Last edited by a moderator:
I work until 5:30 :[  TJ is dipping his car today!  We put a new trunk on and an STI spoiler last night.  It looks like a panda right now...

969165_10152822003925652_2088516758_n.jpg

Also, Ally!  Gosh, I'm really sorry to hear that you're sick today; better let work know ;]  I bet driving around would make you feel better ... ;]
Hahahaha your funny. Not to sound cocky but my position in the kitchen is very important. I cant just call out, even if I am sick, it sucks. I think they only way I could get out is if I was puking. Plus I don't like calling out, I need the money. I'm trying to save for a car haha. 

I'm in the land of the GC/GM STi.

Oh, I guess they made GF STi's as well.
JAPAN?!

Hahahaha your funny. Not to sound cocky but my position in the kitchen is very important. I cant just call out, even if I am sick, it sucks. I think they only way I could get out is if I was puking. Plus I don't like calling out, I need the money. I'm trying to save for a car haha. 

JAPAN?!
Awww, I know, I'm sure it is.  I've worked in restaurants a long time, and everything falls apart without a well-staffed kitchen.  When you do get a new car, let me know before (if) you sell yours!

Back