In before the close!

Awww, I know, I'm sure it is. I've worked in restaurants a long time, and everything falls apart without a well-staffed kitchen. When you do get a new car, let me know before (if) you sell yours!
I prob will sell it and I'd love him to go to s good home. He's treated me well.

TJ sent me a picture from the inside of his trunk and wrote "HELP" as the message -___-  I ran outside to help him...About half way there I went, "Wait...he's smarter than that..." But still.  I feel like a big dumb dummy.

I so don't want to be at work today.  I want my Holiday to start early.  Doesn't seem like a very nice weekend coming though.
default_frown.gif

Haha yea kinda.  Its the motor that was in the car when I bough it, I took it out to put in my 70k motor in that I had and did headgaskets and timing belt on that motor but forgot to check my oil and went out to the studmill road and motor go boom. 
default_additional_mad2.gif

I work until 5:30 :[ TJ is dipping his car today! We put a new trunk on and an STI spoiler last night. It looks like a panda right now...

969165_10152822003925652_2088516758_n.jpg

Also, Ally! Gosh, I'm really sorry to hear that you're sick today; better let work know ;] I bet driving around would make you feel better ... ;]
Now it looks like a black cat...

Not a fan of this rain, but I did get in my whitewater boat yesterday and being soaked anyway, the rain didn't bother me.

this rain does suck working as a car salesman.  you either get wet talking to the very few customer you might have or and have none at all 

Back