In before the close!

Cloudy days = easy work days
default_smile.png

I go direct also, that's where my gear is. Driving my Subaru is like a foot message. Shifting is good for the feet.

Side note: Trying to figure out what to buy for a car when I get back. I want a nice small sports car, no American manufacturer offers anything that fits the bill. So I have narrowed it down to these few: STi, BRZ, Lancer Evo, and the Nissan 370Z. Really leaning towards the STi or BRZ as I know what I am getting. Anyone else have thoughts?
Mazdaspeed Miata.  Power to weight ratio (and all the mods you can do to them) really is a great vehicle.  

Well I just said bye to Abby and watched her drive away in her Subaru. Going to be a long year, maybe a new Subaru this fall will cheer me up...

:[  You should spend the summer in Millinocket with us to kill some months!  Become a raft guide, or just paddle; it's lots of fun.  Tons of flat, windy dirt roads, too.

:[  You should spend the summer in Millinocket with us to kill some months!  Become a raft guide, or just paddle; it's lots of fun.  Tons of flat, windy dirt roads, too.
I actually got a job for the summer as a first mate on two different boats, a schooner and a yawl. I do plan on spending some time up there though!

I did also, then read about the lack of power. Also it is very hard to actually fuel up.

Until I get to sit in an STi I have made up my mind of my next car.

Black Limited BRZ with a manual trans. Sat in an F-RS, hoping BRZ seats are the same.

Back