In before the close!

100000 bugs is a lot
It's call exaggeration... I hate bugs haha. Exspecally spiders. I make my dad kill them for me cuz I don't dare too lol.

90`S TODAY !
Working in a kitchen on a day like today is torture
default_frown.gif

A GSXR 750.

Same -___- Plus I'm not strong enough to hold them up by myself. We want to get me a little pit bike, but even those are a tad too tall. I can't even reach my clutch without having my seat all the way forward haha! I smash my knees up on the dash, but oh well :[
My cousins have a little Honda 80 that fits me perfect, I love ripping around in their back yard. I have that same problem with sticks. I have to sit so close to the wheel haha.

A GSXR 750.

Same -___- Plus I'm not strong enough to hold them up by myself. We want to get me a little pit bike, but even those are a tad too tall. I can't even reach my clutch without having my seat all the way forward haha! I smash my knees up on the dash, but oh well :[
Hope its an older one!

got the ac working at home and in the legacy.  I am happy i do not have to work today.  Almost dropped the ac unit out the window while installing it lol.

My dad needs to get on putting the ac's in. Yesterday it was 113 degrees at my work... Today is going to be worse
default_frown.gif
haven't tried the ac in the scoob yet.

oh that sucks does the place you work at have AC.
I work in a kitchen so no we have fans but all they do is just blow the hot air around... Standing next to the grill all day kills me. I tend to just go stand in the walkin fridge when its not busy hahaha.

I work in a kitchen so no we have fans but all they do is just blow the hot air around... Standing next to the grill all day kills me. I tend to just go stand in the walkin fridge when its not busy hahaha.
lol working in a kitchen in the summer sucks.  Did it one summer at a pizza resturant never again lol.

lol ya. It is just the beginning of summer.  If it is already 90 right now it is going to be another hot summer again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back