In before the close!

It's a 2002!
It's not new enough for the death bump.Even my bike hates the heat. It's tossing a fuel code... Did some research and its due to my exhaust but it hasn't done it till yesterday. Now it sounds like a stock car when I come in hot into turns Braaaappopopopopbrapppp.

Wrx still parked :-)

It's so hott already. I'm dying in this heat, can it snow again?
default_frown.gif

I can't stand the heat.

It's not new enough for the death bump.

Even my bike hates the heat. It's tossing a fuel code... Did some research and its due to my exhaust but it hasn't done it till yesterday. Now it sounds like a stock car when I come in hot into turns Braaaappopopopopbrapppp.

Wrx still parked :-)
He's pretty upset at it right now.  He had the fork seals fixed last year because they leaked, and they're leaking again already, not even 500 miles more on the bike, so he called them and they refuse to fix it, said he must be doing wheelies or something, and that they're just a leaky part.

I can't stand the heat.
I babysat TJ's bosses' daughters, and we played in the sprinklers all day, which prompted 5 neighborhood kids to come over, too.  So I basically had a daycare today.  I have a wicked sunburn, but definitely stayed cool.  Except they nearly reenacted that Subaru commercial where the kids wash the inside of the car on my buddy's STI.

Was hoping to see some subies in the spectator drags at oxford finite. All vws, Nissan with a bigass wing, nissan240, stangs, and a truck

My dad loves hot weather so he thinks I'm crazy for wanting the ac but I can't sleep when its to hott. I can't get comfortable, right now my ac is blowing on me and I'm curled up in my blankets. Perfect
default_smile.png

All I need is my Subaru in bed to cuddle with.
default_smile.png

Back