In before the close!

I need my ac in my room bad.
I do not do well in the heat.  Most of my family lives in North Carolina and I refuse to visit between mid April until after hurricane season.  I drove home, miserably, as there is no belt on my ac pump, and laid on the floor for an hour and a half.  TJ was like, "Go get some popsicles, you can take my car." And I was like, "No."  Screw the heat man, it's still way too hot here.  Man, I hate 75+ temperatures.

I do not do well in the heat. Most of my family lives in North Carolina and I refuse to visit between mid April until after hurricane season. I drove home, miserably, as there is no belt on my ac pump, and laid on the floor for an hour and a half. TJ was like, "Go get some popsicles, you can take my car." And I was like, "No." Screw the heat man, it's still way too hot here. Man, I hate 75+ temperatures.
I don't do well either. I hate working in the kitchen in the summer its the worst. Today it hit 111 degress in their. I would go in the fridge and hangout inbetween orders haha. I think 60 degrees is perfect.

I don't do well either. I hate working in the kitchen in the summer its the worst. Today it hit 111 degress in their. I would go in the fridge and hangout inbetween orders haha. I think 60 degrees is perfect.
111?  EFF.  THAT.  I'm more of a 32 degrees kind of person hahaha.  With a few feet of that white fluffy stuff.  And obviously my car loves it too.  So much, in fact, that she is still wearing her snow shoes (whoops.  I really need different tires...)

111? EFF. THAT. I'm more of a 32 degrees kind of person hahaha. With a few feet of that white fluffy stuff. And obviously my car loves it too. So much, in fact, that she is still wearing her snow shoes (whoops. I really need different tires...)
Yeah it gets wicked hott. I like that weather too haha, get new tires!!

Went outside and played with the dog for a little while.  He even hates the heat, and he came up to us from Arkansas!  He's more a fan of the winter actually.  He loves the snow!  Not sure much outside stuff will be done today.  It's going to be too hot.  Which is unfortunate, because I have a lot of outdoor projects I'd like to tackle.  Maybe I will brave the heat in small increments.

Probably going to go mow the lawn in a few, before it get's too hot.

Yesterday wasn't real fun at work. Too damn hot.

I don't get much for dew down here oddly. I'm down at the bottom of a hill on the water and I rarely even wake up to frost when others do. Makes it nice when I get up to leave for work in the morning!

Back