In before the close!

I'm a list person.  I make a lot of lists throughout the day, which I enjoy doing.  Well I made the mistake of making a list of things I want/need to do to my car.  There's.  So.  Much.  Paper.

Haha :] I'm writing an article on the omnibus energy bill, and what it means for Maine residents.  And drinking tea, bouncing on my exercise ball office chair, and thinking about all of the amazing things I'm going to do to my car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, not much going on here either Nikki.  I hate it.  I'd rather be so busy that I cannot look at the clock, like, every minute.  
I look at the clock; it's 11:00, light years go by, it's 11:03.....UGHHHH.

I love direct deposit.  I get my money a day before everyone!
I love direct deposit toooooooo! I think i'm buying my second set of Hellas today. Probably gonna get 500's for the lower spots on my bar.

I look at the clock; it's 11:00, light years go by, it's 11:03.....UGHHHH.

I love direct deposit toooooooo! I think i'm buying my second set of Hellas today. Probably gonna get 500's for the lower spots on my bar.
You and TJ are so much cooler than I am hahaha.  I can't wait until my car is running perfectly so I can start making it look nice.

^ I've only had to use AAA once, when I had my old VW and the tire blew out on the rotary in Augusta
default_biggrin.png
not fun!

Yeah I have direct deposit too, but I spent my paycheck before I even got it on parts
default_biggrin.png

You and TJ are so much cooler than I am hahaha.  I can't wait until my car is running perfectly so I can start making it look nice.
LOL. I asked TJ if we could tie our light bars together and pull eachother around....he said no. He's a party pooper. I need an AF sensor; I should probably get on that soon.

^ I've only had to use AAA once, when I had my old VW and the tire blew out on the rotary in Augusta
default_biggrin.png
not fun!

Yeah I have direct deposit too, but I spent my paycheck before I even got it on parts
default_biggrin.png
Story of my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay direct deposit, I get paid a day earlier than everyone else too... Never enough to afford all the parts I want

Back