In before the close!

Im just to lazy to get all the information I need for direct deposit plus I like being able to see how much I have in my account every time I put money in. I don't have online banking so every time I wanna know I have to go to the bank.

I live for online banking.  Makes my life so much easier.  I transfer money between all of my accounts that way, which is great because I don't have a debit card for my savings account, and the only bank is over in Norway (Well, there's one in Mexico, too, but that's even further), plus that's the one my car payment comes out of, so I check it constantly.

My bank is like 2 miles from my house so its not like its that much of an inconvenience. I wanna do the online banking stuff I'm just to lazy to go inside and get the application and stuff haha.

Automatic deposit and automatic payments.... IT'S PAYDAY WOOOawww $75 >.<

On the wbm note. Pretty stoked. Won't get out of work until 3am day of... So I might be a little cranky on the way down. And hopefully my clutch holds up lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just scored some prodrives for a steallllll. They'll totally be on for WBM. Pumped.
I'm excited for our twin SHIFT KNOBS
default_biggrin.png

neochrome shiftknobs and rims in one day? I deem this day successful. I'm in the process of locating a jack. I'm determined to put these rims on tonight.

E brake on, and in gear, and you'll be fine. I've used the stock Subaru scissor jacks in some crazy spots!

My first car was a 95 civic hatch, with coilovers, with graffiti on one side....and pink steelies. I'm embarrassed....
I kinda knew the kid that owned that, was all graffiti, and done half decent
I asked my dad about a 5 speed swap and he said it would cost 1 million dollars... so I'm assuming its not happening.
tell him I have access to a 5 speed 97 Lego parts car, ask he wants to see it, and tell him I'll be by tomorrow

I kinda knew the kid that owned that, was all graffiti, and done half decent

tell him I have access to a 5 speed 97 Lego parts car, ask he wants to see it, and tell him I'll be by tomorrow
Will do. You didn't hear? He doesn't work at evergreen anymore...

Back