In before the close!

Im just to lazy to get all the information I need for direct deposit plus I like being able to see how much I have in my account every time I put money in. I don't have online banking so every time I wanna know I have to go to the bank.
people that don't get direct deposit waste 12 hours of their year going to the bank and cashing it in.

Meh I don't care, either I go to the bank or sit at home and do nothing. Thursdays I usually pick up my bro at school so I can't really do anything with my day because I have to stay in town.

Looks amazing!!
default_smile.png

My light bar is pink, so the gold and the pink wouldnt really go well, I'm thinking maybe white to go with the flaps and my supertones.

Thanks Ally
default_smile.png
I think it's safe to say I love it too.
When I saw you the other day I was like "wow did you just see that?!" My brother was in the car with me haha.

When I saw you the other day I was like "wow did you just see that?!" My brother was in the car with me haha.
Lol, yeah. You can usually hear it before you see it. I'm friends with robbie at evergreen, he always picks my car up to do my oil changes and i can hear him coming from so far down the road. It's weird how you dont know what your car sounds like until someone else drives it.

Lol, yeah. You can usually hear it before you see it. I'm friends with robbie at evergreen, he always picks my car up to do my oil changes and i can hear him coming from so far down the road. It's weird how you dont know what your car sounds like until someone else drives it.
Robbie did my last oil change and on the next service sticker under Grade he wrote "SMILE :)" I thought it was so cute hahah hes a cool guy. Kind of a doofus but cool lol.

Robbie did my last oil change and on the next service sticker under Grade he wrote "SMILE :)" I thought it was so cute hahah hes a cool guy. Kind of a doofus but cool lol.
Lol he did that to me too! he's my brothers best friend so he's always around lol

Back