In before the close!

I live for online banking.  Makes my life so much easier.  I transfer money between all of my accounts that way, which is great because I don't have a debit card for my savings account, and the only bank is over in Norway (Well, there's one in Mexico, too, but that's even further), plus that's the one my car payment comes out of, so I check it constantly.
i thought Mexico was closer than Norway....

Will do. You didn't hear? He doesn't work at evergreen anymore...
Good for him!! tell your dad Justin Turcotte says hi. He's gotten me out of a couple of pinches which I am ever grateful for.

does it come with a 4 inch adapter for my tailpipe?

oh, and i need to fix a leak on my subaru...tomorrow i suppose

i used to hate it when i worked at vip. they were like hawks in the window. i mean they would watch me mount and ballance all four tires. i mean, im doing the same thing over and over again, aint much going to change. 

start a part time job at sears sunday working in the shop there doing basic stuff for moar money. i hope they dont have watchers there. its been so long sence ive been in a place like that so we will see how it goes. 

I had to strip one custom tundra and transfer it all to his new truck. He spent the day in my bay painting his exhaust tips and then just watched. I hate watchers

I had to strip one custom tundra and transfer it all to his new truck. He spent the day in my bay painting his exhaust tips and then just watched. I hate watchers
I'm definitely definitely "that guy"... Sorry! I get bored and like seeing what's going on.

I don't trust 97% of the mechanics that touch my car, there are only a select few that I will allow, so if anyone is working on my car, I watch to make sure they aren't LOVING something up. And I watched a guy at Sears treat my car like it was his riced out Honda once. That didn't go over so well.

ooo, i bet that didnt.

not me sir, i always treat customers cars as if they are my own. no foot skuffs or grease marks on the door, and no beating on it. espically the really good cars, i know them when i see them. 

i used to hate it when i worked at vip. they were like hawks in the window. i mean they would watch me mount and ballance all four tires. i mean, im doing the same thing over and over again, aint much going to change.

start a part time job at sears sunday working in the shop there doing basic stuff for moar money. i hope they dont have watchers there. its been so long sence ive been in a place like that so we will see how it goes.
Hey, I work at Sears. Welcome aboard, won't be there Sunday but I'm sure I'll see ya around

Back