In before the close!

I had to work everyday but tuesday and today, and tuesday was rainy and gross. Today is pretty good, might take the brother golfing or fishing, just hopefully he wakes up soon to decide. 

I would love to be out driving my subie to tumbledown today, but unfortunately, its another day in the office
default_frown.gif

My wife and I are heading to Strawbery Banke and Prescott Park today in Portsmouth, NH.  Among other things I'm sure, but that's our major plan for the day!

That sounds like fun. I might wash my car at some point today. It needs it so bad but I know its just going to get covered in pollen again so I'm very hesitant on washing it. 

I need to clean the inside of my car. Payson decided it would be fun to have a suncreen party in my back seat this morning. -____- At least him and my interior won't get sunburns....

Luckily for now I only have 'fur-kids' that we can stuff in boxes for car rides. Yes there are air holes & no need on worrying about DHHS

have decided to plasti dip my car and had to buy 3 new general at2s.  man are those no cheap even with a discount 

Back