In before the close!

I hate stupid pollen. Can't sleep with a stuffy nose
default_frown.gif

Well that's true, the wife just mentioned the peel and stick stuff and just grouting in the middle. I'm just doing this for better resale value. Thoughts?
We used a product called Snapstone.  It's not peel and stick, but it all snaps together just like laminate flooring does.  You can cut it like a traditional tile though.  It's a bit more expensive, but if you really think about all the other stuff you DON'T have to buy (like spacers, special tools, etc) it really all comes out in the wash.  If you google it, there's a ton of information, and there's videos on YouTube as well.  You do have to use their brand of grout though, because it is a flexible grout.... essentially you are laying a floating tile floor, just as you would a wooden laminate floor.

I definitely think what you are doing will help your resale value.

well they don't go on the internet per say, they are hidden in a rooted file on your phone. it can be accessed more easily by someone who has an andriod/windows/htc etc. just by plugging it in and looking through your root files.

well they don't go on the internet per say, they are hidden in a rooted file on your phone. it can be accessed more easily by someone who has an andriod/windows/htc etc. just by plugging it in and looking through your root files.
FAT FTW - zombie files dont die

You can also just take a screenshot of the picture. I haven't figured out how to take screenshots with my phone but when someone takes one you get a notification that they did.

You can also just take a screenshot of the picture. I haven't figured out how to take screenshots with my phone but when someone takes one you get a notification that they did.
And it makes them look like a huge creep, like why would you even want to screenshot a picture of me with a drawn on mustache? haha

Back