In before the close!

Skipping...REALLY bad whenever i accelerate...Evergreen told me I needed plugs and wires..Looks like i'll be googling how to change plugs and wires after work. >
default_frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Skipping...REALLY bad whenever i accelerate...Evergreen told me I needed plugs and wires..Looks like i'll be googling how to change plugs and wires after work. >
default_frown.gif
there easy on a na 2.5 you will have to remove the washer bottle and possibly battery to make it easier to get to the plugs, bet you can have the done in less than a hour

My sister's friend's dad let me drive his 2011 camero (had tons of modifications).. 
default_additional_shock.gif
 never driven anything like it. it was really cool, tons of power but felt like a heavy tank driving around turns compared to my WRX lol 
default_additional_lol2.gif

speaking of which I just washed my WRX and it's all clean and shiny! 
default_cool.png

I was sitting in my room lastnight doing homework and I heard this monstrosity coming down the road it sounded like an old truck with a super loud crappy exhaust. When I looked out my window, come to find out it was an old outback, I think it didn't have an exhaust at all.... It was that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back