In before the close!

Oh.. well I'm stumped. You can put on a trailer hitch and tow a trailer with stuff in it. It's like a truck bed without the truck!

What you been smoking girl
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Wasn't that the point of the Baja? It was pretty much the same thing.

I want a Justy so bad!! They are so cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. I feel like the 08-12 wagons (impreza, WRX, STI) look like a ford focus from the back. My dad hates it when I say that cuz he loves them but its true! Im not the only person who thinks so.

Rob, how do you like that CVT tranny? And I agree, the baja is not a brat, it was a sad attempt to replace that badassery and it failed.

I think 90 and earlier. Both style GL's and the Loyales were a fair amount different than other cars on the road of that time.

I've never actually driven or even rode in a Baja or brat so I don't know anything about them haha but they are both like pickup truck things haha.

I like the Baja's.  If I got one though, it would be the turbo version.  I'd love to have the versatility of half car half truck.  

Put a tarp in it, fill it with hot water, instant hot tub.  You can certainly get a girl into that!  LOL  Redneck Subaru hot tub FTW!  Just eat some beans, and you'll have bubbles soon enough...  =P

I want a pick up and a car. That way I can tow things and then have my car to do crazy things in haha. 

Put a tarp in it, fill it with hot water, instant hot tub.  You can certainly get a girl into that!  LOL  Redneck Subaru hot tub FTW!  Just eat some beans, and you'll have bubbles soon enough...  =P
Id totally be into that! hahahaha 

Back