In before the close!

that's right you better hide. 

Hahaha I wouldn't mind it sometimes but idk if I could handle that much. Hes a lucky guy that you do haha. Thanks for explaining that word haha it just looked like a bunch of letters to me, I sat here trying to read it for a while. 
He has turned me into a Subaru snob. I still don't know if I love it or hate it

Yeah, the lady at the dmv had to call someone and ask if I could have it, but they let it fly since my last name is Balzanelli.

You guys excited for some snow tomorrow night? 
default_additional_hyper2.gif

default_biggrin.png

Excited for it, yes.  The good thing is, we can enjoy it tomorrow, but Saturday it will most likely be gone because it's supposed to be nice.  It stinks though because the plows will probably put down more salt on the roads, which it was almost gone!  I'm going to swap over to summer tires probably end of month, or early May.  

Excited for it, yes. The good thing is, we can enjoy it tomorrow, but Saturday it will most likely be gone because it's supposed to be nice. It stinks though because the plows will probably put down more salt on the roads, which it was almost gone! I'm going to swap over to summer tires probably end of month, or early May.
I almost guarantee they won't salt/sand. They've already sent out street sweepers in most areas. They won't pay to do it again.

Yup, it won't last long.  I was actually ready to start power brooming my yard.  I need to get the dirt and rocks from my driveway back into my driveway... and not ON my lawn.  I'd also like to clean up the Subie.  Inside and out needs some love!

Back