Hella Supertones;

Tint by Jun;

soon to be installed:

fuel filler tube!!;

new fog light;

rust repair project in warmer weather;

sporty hood with scoop;

and I am sure there will be more.

My car has been good to me so far- knock on wood!
Better knock on wood than knock on rod
default_biggrin.png

Jason - my garage is still open to do the filler thing if you want. Just have to drag the GT out first, no big deal.

looks sweet!!!!!!!! gonna look even better with the side skirts and rear lip you got from me.... is that really just outback struts and springs? i had a set in mine last year and i didn't get that much lift... hmmm i want my leggy that high. i can prol find ya a hood ill look in to it..

LOL what?!?! What is wrong with my wheel?!!?

Yes everyone I HAVE a hood already, just needs to be painted.

LOL what?!?! What is wrong with my wheel?!!?

Yes everyone I HAVE a hood already, just needs to be painted.
You're missing a front right (if I remember correctly from last time I saw it) lug stud.

woah what?!?! So weird! Even weirder how up close and personal you were with my rims!
default_wub.png

Was that from my accident? How does one break one of those off?!

hmmmmm interesting! was it like that when I got it [Gabe] or after?

Last edited:
you haven't seen anything yet! My car is pretty cute! All tinted out and shiny headlights! I think I need to take some photos very soon!!

fuel filler neck is in!!

1 new crystal clear fog light, looking for a matching cute one for the driver's side now.

Astonishing pictures to be posted of the tragic before and after of the fuel filler neck coming soon!

fuel filler neck is in!!

1 new crystal clear fog light, looking for a matching cute one for the driver's side now.

Astonishing pictures to be posted of the tragic before and after of the fuel filler neck coming soon!
I just polished my headlights, went from a little foggy to perfectly clear. Would probably work wonders for your foglight too!

Back