Kati's 1999 Subaru Legacy L

Huh... silly transmission.
default_tongue.png

Now has 2000 RS seats, and no more rust hole in the drivers side rear quarter. I hate doing body work, but it came out pretty good. Nice welded in patch, with a skim coat of bondo to smooth it over.

Finally have some pics. It's not finished, and could look better if there was more money to throw at it. I also plan on getting some color match paint at some point for the patched area at the least! It got a nice bath today, and this afternoon I installed a skid plate from an old Subaru-EA81 style.

Welded patch.....

0112.jpg

0122.jpg

0102.jpg

New hood.....

0172.jpg

013.jpg

0162.jpg

015.jpg

0182.jpg

0192.jpg

uhmmmm Gabe!!! You deleted my pics of my lift out of Photobucket!!!! ergggg! LOL

New bumper installed, looks much better, and the fog lights work very well! Gotta get pics loaded

Yeah definitely better than it was. No more rust hole, and crappy body parts being replaced, all of it helps. Probably will get some 04 WRX front brakes soon to replace the worn out ones that are on it, figure I might as well use them if I have them. Wouldn't mind getting an Outback rear sway as well.

Yeah definitely better than it was. No more rust hole, and crappy body parts being replaced, all of it helps. Probably will get some 04 WRX front brakes soon to replace the worn out ones that are on it, figure I might as well use them if I have them. Wouldn't mind getting an Outback rear sway as well.
The OB rear sway made my 96 pretty tail happy in winter/dirt, etc. Time to teach Kati to drift!

Really? Huh. The only reason I said it was because Chris had an Outback sway that was bigger than his, but maybe the newer ones are different. Or there is the possibility that the wagons are bigger than the sedans.

Back