Nate's OBS: Out Front

Stein

Stein
DSCN2245.jpg
DSCN2223.jpg

(yes my house is pink)

It's a '99 Impreza Outback Sport. Drives amazingly, looks average, but ok for a 10 year old car. I bought it with 119k miles and it now has 119k miles on it.

Pics:

This is it's resting place.

w/ Hubcaps

I'm planning on doing wheels/tires, sways would be nice, maybe an exhaust, and maybe a CAI.

Mods will likely be waiting until after winter except for tires.

First big update: New radio/stereo/headunit/reciever!

Second update: Painted alt cover plus some new grounds (and questions)

Third: A few winter pictures

Fourth: Fog and Driving Lights Mounted

Last edited by a moderator:
It's more pink than Rose is
default_additional_ripped.gif
. It used to be very pink, but when we had to repaint we just color-matched the color it had faded to.

default_additional_ripped.gif
yeah I lost interest in that thread at page 3. sorry.

However, this thread is awesome so far. Like Xmas in October!

They treated me ok. I like how they leave you alone to look at the cars. When we were inside I still got the car-salesman vibe though, because he refused to negotiate the price at all (how much does a new clutch cost?). It drove so well for a '99 that we bought it anyway though.

I have some issues with my windshield, and something is wrong with my radio (every section on the screen is "shaded in" and I think something may be shorting). My antenna is also "stuck" and won't go in or out automatically (possibly also related to the head-unit).

Well make sure u take it back with any issues ASAP!! They will try to screw u on that stuff.......Believe me!

Norm's in particular? Chris (987123666123) said that he has had pretty good experiences (at least I think that's what he was saying).

Norm's in particular? Chris (987123666123) said that he has had pretty good experiences (at least I think that's what he was saying).
Yeah there are a lot of mixed stories and messages when it comes to Norms. I have dealt with them quite a bit, and have mixed results. And Chris and I have talked about it. They have made me quite angry in the past. Just make sure u address the issues with them ASAP. Or they will try to get out of paying for any issues. You just bought the thing off their lot, they should fix ANY issues it has

-----Added 10/14/2009 at 06:08:29-----

I saw your post in another thread, but I think an RS bumper would look awesome!!!!!!!!!! And then maybe even RS side skirts, along with the future wheels!! It would look awesome!!

heh, yep
default_additional_party.gif
. I need to find a spray paint that is close to the OBS bottom-half-gray. I want to repaint the part of the grill that's lighter (the border part, even though its the same piece of plastic) and possibly the hood to fix some rusting rock chips.

Back