New England Forest Rally 2009

topdeeni

yeah...

That is what they I learned as well.. they do bang gears fast, move along and they have those brutally small restrictor plates to keep them semi under within the laws of gravity...

and the second I smell off road I am parked...

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
told you after this event you would be wanting to pick up a rally beater to come play on the roads, and at the rally-x events

Kristof

Banned
I got a couple, Id reallllly like to do a photoshoot of that some time...
default_additional_rockon.gif

Here ya go!

Rally124.jpg

Rally125.jpg

Rally126.jpg

And a little funky interior...

Rally302.jpg
awsome man thanks!!! lol thank god for black an white so u cant see all the dust

Kristof

Banned
All the dust and mud should be worn as a badge of honor...

yes i agree from time to time. you knwo if you had a car with 1k miles that you bought yourself you would be hesitant about what u did with it. be proud of me never thought i would bring it on roads liek that but i lived and now i know i can take it on the dirt wash it up and its good as new

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
...never thought i would bring it on roads liek that but i lived and now i know i can take it on the dirt wash it up and its good as new
Yess! There's the spirit! Subies thrive on dirt, if they are clean too long they get to acting weird.

andrew0790

be proud of me never thought i would bring it on roads liek that but i lived and now i know i can take it on the dirt wash it up and its good as new
In that case then I'm very proud of you. Scoobs love the dirt, and they definatly do wash up well. Gotta make sure you get them their exercise in the dirt occasionally so they don't turn soft and prissy.

Kristof

Banned
In that case then I'm very proud of you. Scoobs love the dirt, and they definatly do wash up well. Gotta make sure you get them their exercise in the dirt occasionally so they don't turn soft and prissy.
like a bmw??
sorry sorry had to it was there and i couldn't resist

andrew0790

Completed. Made sure the organizers knew how angry I was about the nonsense with Mexico Rec. That and poor crowd control at our spot on Concord Pond.
default_biggrin.png
Next year they're not going to get a chance to park at my spot and ruin the location for everyone who's been going to that spot for years.

RallyGuy24

I just want to mention, that in the past 8 years I have volunteered to work this event, at the workers meeting, it looked like the smallest group of volunteers we've had. If you are frustrated with crowd control, please volunteer, and help out to fill the spaces where we are spread thin. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

andrew0790

I've been saying I'm going to marshall "next year" for the past 4 years...if I can be sure I'm able to commit next year then I'll do it.

Back