OffRoad BA Subaru

Well, it's about that time to repaint my wheels. They are all pitted, and the need to look good for WBM. I love the way the black wheels look, but I want something different. What say ye about matte white wheels?

They'll a: get really dirty and b: be a pain in the ass to clean.

How about the same blue as your car?

Those reasons^ and that it's free (left overs from last year) made me do black again. I would do blue, but that would be $$$.

Well, it's about that time to repaint my wheels. They are all pitted, and the need to look good for WBM. I love the way the black wheels look, but I want something different. What say ye about matte white wheels?
I love my white powder-coated wheels...give it a shot

Next time, I already finished these. I just need to play in some dirt so they will get all pitted again, then I will repaint dem.

I love my white powder-coated wheels...give it a shot
Powder stays on better than DIY spray paint. Aren't your wheels glossy too? The smooth finish is easier to clean than the roughish matte finish.

Didn't do anything silly like this today. Nopeeeeee.

Before:

IMG_8737.jpg

During:

IMG_8738.jpg

IMG_8739.jpg

After:

IMG_8743.jpg

IMG_8741.jpg

WTF DID YOU DO!?!?!?

lucky sob for getting that bumper back. I also assume it's showing up to gridiron like this tonight
default_rolleyes.gif

I didn't get stuck if that's what your asking. Just um, momentarily held by the mud. This is what you get for thinking your Subaru is a jeep. It's my secret location (not behind my house, that's for sure), and of course it will be going to the meet like this.

Thank you, thank you, I do kid shows too. And yes it's in my backyard. Theres a trail that goes up to the powerlines, and you can play around up there. It's not really that much fun, when I find a good place, I will let you know!

Nothing new to report, I was just reading through the thread thinking about how much I miss Utah. I'll be back...

Took the obs up to Orono with me this time instead of the Legacy. The Legacy gets really bad gas mileage, my wallet enjoys the obs a lot more. And my butt! Seats in the Legacy are terrible, my butt falls asleep on long drives. And the coilovers are a back breaker. I still love my obs, I hope to never get rid of her. Oh I was also thinking about the supercharger on the way up. I think it's still on, it shouldn't cost too much to get it on and tuned. That will probably go on next summer.

Back