OffRoad BA Subaru

So I was at a Rally Cross today and a 05 wrx flipped! Went around a corner, tire debeaded and he flipped, totaled his car and everything. I didn't get any really good pics of the flip in action, but I got some showing the damage. He was from Colorado, so now he has to find a way to tow it back. I'll post pics up as soon as they load.

So I was at a Rally Cross today and a 05 wrx flipped! Went around a corner, tire debeaded and he flipped, totaled his car and everything. I didn't get any really good pics of the flip in action, but I got some showing the damage. He was from Colorado, so now he has to find a way to tow it back. I'll post pics up as soon as they load.
Holy ****! That's intense! Picse please.

Pics, also keep this to this forum please! I'm not supposed to post pics because of insurance or, but I think a Maine Subaru Forum will be safe.

ralllyx398.jpg

ralllyx383-1.jpg

ralllyx395.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Supercharger project is now on! Slowly, but it's getting there.

I just bought a m90 supercharger from Pick n' Pull off of a Bonneville, and a wrx intercooler from a friend. Next is engine management and mounts.

So close!

how hard is it to make mounts and what engine management is necessary. i'm king of thinking about going this way too

Back