OffRoad BA Subaru

could you use quick release bolts for the swaybar, the kind that wagon owners use for their rear strut bars, the kind that hold a seat post on a bicycle?

Thanks meister Nailman! So we had a Rally-X out at Miller Motor Sports today, my first one ever. It was a ton of fun. Any scooby owner who hasn't rallyxed yet is missing out. We had a Honda CRX and a Toyota Tacoma out there, so anyone who thinks there car is too slow, YOURWRONG. I did pretty well up until my last run where I got a DNF for going off the track. Other than that, I placed better then a few wrx's and had lots of fun.

Heres some pics, Video will be up in the morning.

HEH

rallyx012.jpg

Underbody protection

rallyx017.jpg

rallyx016.jpg

Bug that rallyed

rallyx018.jpg

rallyx023.jpg

rallyx026.jpg

rallyx028.jpg

rallyx035.jpg

rallyx041.jpg

Just to put everything on one page...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH8zoJmFG34

Went out wheeling again today, heres some pics:

win.jpg

win1.jpg

win10.jpg

win2.jpg

win4.jpg

win5.jpg

win6.jpg

This guy goes every time, and every time he breaks something. This time he got two flat tires on the same side at the same time...

win7.jpg

I was flying down a muddy/ruddy/snowy steep trail and almost flipped it. Heres when I stopped.

win8.jpg

win9.jpg

DEAL! im so ready to find some nasty back pit type area to have some fun with!
You might have better luck than I will here in the augusta area. I've been living here for 3 years and I know of nothing that will work.

Get out the Delorme atlas and download google earth.
default_biggrin.png

All I know about are roads, I'd like to find a dirt lot to play in so I can work on dirt cornering without worrying about trees or ditches.

Theres this big dirt lot right next to Nevada and Colorado I like to play in...

Theres always the Desert of Maine right?

default_biggrin.png

All I know about are roads, I'd like to find a dirt lot to play in so I can work on dirt cornering without worrying about trees or ditches.
My biggest fear is other cars. Even at the weirdest hours, you never know when a pair of headlights may show up as you're whipping around a corner.

we had some good dirt roads during the mini group drive in Nov. durring the summer there in much better shape!

default_biggrin.png

Agreeed! i love going fast on dirt roads but the trees are very close and with some space we can get some real practice!

we had some good dirt roads during the mini group drive in Nov. durring the summer there in much better shape!
yes indeed! and have u started the new mini group drive thread yet? feel free to chime in about this mike... we need to have another soon!

Well, we can put something together in March if some folks are interested. I'll get a thread going tonight with some preliminary dates and locations.

default_tongue.png

+1 I do this.

had some spring fun.

unlike clark i don't have friends to take pictures of me sideways flinging mud.

well not when i do this on my way home from school

102k0fs.jpg

2bw7e8.jpg

157ddo0.jpg

149nl3s.jpg

Back