OffRoad BA Subaru

Damn, makes me wish I still lived in Colorado...
Have fun out there for the rest of us here. Check out southern Utah too, Moab and the canyons down there are like a giant playland.
Lived in CO for a winter. Great skiing. But I'm a sailor at heart. I couldn't live without the ocean.

Its awesome out here! I love the fact its an hour to the desert and an hour to fresh pow pow. When I get out of the army, Im going to buy some land here and make my own rally course. Land in the desert can be had for cheap! Oh and I hate me too
default_biggrin.png

The tires are doing great, they haven't rubbed in a long time, and I actually just got some new mud flaps too! Made by a local guy for $40, and they are the same as Rally Armor. The lift is awesome too. When I got those new struts, it evened out the saggy butt a little bit. I dont really know what I want to do next. I like the flex in the suspension because I can get up jeep trails and hard things, but I also want to make it more stiff for rally-x. Or I might just keep the way it is.
default_biggrin.png

and Gabe youll have to come out and join the fozzy crew! Those things ripped. Man I wish I bought the one you had for sale, some day Ill have the boost yO.

Last edited by a moderator:
gclark car is going to have a twin older brother as soon as jackson can get them kits built and rally armors are already on the way
default_confused.gif

_2200757.jpg

Gabe, that thing looks great!!! Awesome job on it. Looks brand new!!! Will look really nice lifted!! I say you should sell it to me!!!

Wow Gabe, that's freakin shweet! Yeah JR is laggin with those kits, he said they should be coming now. Are you going to put Grabbers on it too? I love how its the same color too. I sense a spring time photo shoot when I get back!

Little Update: Id like everyone to meet Stella. Shes the new addition to our family! Bought from Charlies a week ago. Dont get me wrong, we love Evergreen, but they couldn't get a Limited Outback for 90days. Anywho, I love the heated seats and the transmission shifts flawlessly, I catch my self going way to fast all the time. Even though its a 2.5, it still has plenty of get up and go. My friend described it has having a bit of Yota in it. You can kind of see it in the dash, its very upscale. Its still a subaru though. I took er up to the Loaf the other day and had no problem getting it sidewards on the snowy backroads(to much dismay of the old lady coming at me). I like it. Pics!

newpics014.jpg

newpics016.jpg

newpics007.jpg

newpics009.jpg

newpics012.jpg

Fun, fun
default_frown.gif

Do rally paddle shifters have the up+down shifting on one side? I seem to recall seeing some in-car footage and the driver used his right hand for both up and down shifting.

Moar

DIRTYMEET1005.jpg

DIRTYMEET1032.jpg

DIRTYMEET1038.jpg

DIRTYMEET1045.jpg

DIRTYMEET1067.jpg

DIRTYMEET1072.jpg

DIRTYMEET1074.jpg

DIRTYMEET1076.jpg

DIRTYMEET1081.jpg

DIRTYMEET1089.jpg

DIRTYMEET1095.jpg

DIRTYMEET1098.jpg

DIRTYMEET1146.jpg

DIRTYMEET1155.jpg

DIRTYMEET1169.jpg

DIRTYMEET1170.jpg

DIRTYMEET1172.jpg

DIRTYMEET1178.jpg

DIRTYMEET1187.jpg

DIRTYMEET1192.jpg

DIRTYMEET1197.jpg

DIRTYMEET1203.jpg

DIRTYMEET1210.jpg

DIRTYMEET1211.jpg

DIRTYMEET1218.jpg

DIRTYMEET1219.jpg

DIRTYMEET1230.jpg

DIRTYMEET1236.jpg

DIRTYMEET1244.jpg

DIRTYMEET1266.jpg

DIRTYMEET1282.jpg

DIRTYMEET1288.jpg

DIRTYMEET1292.jpg

DIRTYMEET1308.jpg

DIRTYMEET696.jpg

DIRTYMEET992.jpg

DIRTYMEET1294.jpg

DIRTYMEET1295.jpg

DIRTYMEET701.jpg

DIRTYMEET705.jpg

DIRTYMEET714.jpg

DIRTYMEET724.jpg

DIRTYMEET735.jpg

DIRTYMEET739.jpg

DIRTYMEET747.jpg

DIRTYMEET749.jpg

DIRTYMEET755.jpg

DIRTYMEET763.jpg

DIRTYMEET770.jpg

DIRTYMEET799.jpg

DIRTYMEET843.jpg

DIRTYMEET869.jpg

DIRTYMEET872.jpg

DIRTYMEET873.jpg

DIRTYMEET884.jpg

DIRTYMEET953.jpg

DIRTYMEET964.jpg

So the blue leggy got stuck in the mud and we had to call a tow truck. Cost him 375, but he learned his lesson. Most of these pics I took,except the ones of myself. I think mainelysubarus needs some dirty meets!

Friggin sweet dude. Mainely Subarus group drive to utah anyone?

I definitely think we need some dirty meets
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Some clean ones might be cool too.

Why didn't you guys pull the blue leggy outta the mud?

Oh we tried! Hooked up a tow strap to mah car and pulled and pulled and pullled. To the point where I am almost got stuck. The leggy was buried to her frame, it wasnt going anywhere.

Oh we tried! Hooked up a tow strap to mah car and pulled and pulled and pullled. To the point where I am almost got stuck. The leggy was buried to her frame, it wasnt going anywhere.
Sucks.

So you're bringing that weapon back to maine this summer yes?

Back