OffRoad BA Subaru

hahaha yeah i haven't i need to have moneys

im trying to get a job....

just not working for me
default_smile.png

It was a beautiful day in Utah today, with temps up in the 60's, so I decided to drive up to the foot hills and snap a few pics.

I also took off my mudflaps to see what I'd would look like, and I like it!

Subaru028.jpg

Subaru071.jpg

It's not over developed or anything...

Subaru077.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
needs moar mudflap...

Not sure if I like it without. If you wanna sell me yours though, that'd be cool too
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Well here's a pic with the flaps on,

r66.jpg

I like it without just cause it looks taller. Haha I don't think you want these mudflaps, there very torn up. They are only $40 though from a guy right here in Salt Lake City, makes them himself.

Haha I need no stinkin Jeep. I bet you would love it out here though, there are so many Jeep trails to explore out here, it's quite amazing. I love meeting Jeeps and other trucks out on these trails. We usually stop and chat and they always say they can't believe a car could make it up here. I can get through most places, only got stuck once when I went up a slope that was too steep and rocky for my car, I just didn't have enough to power to get up. I was planning on buying a CJ5 last summer, but put all my monies into my car instead, which turned out to be a great idea.

Haha I need no stinkin Jeep. I bet you would love it out here though, there are so many Jeep trails to explore out here, it's quite amazing. I love meeting Jeeps and other trucks out on these trails. We usually stop and chat and they always say they can't believe a car could make it up here. I can get through most places, only got stuck once when I went up a slope that was too steep and rocky for my car, I just didn't have enough to power to get up. I was planning on buying a CJ5 last summer, but put all my monies into my car instead, which turned out to be a great idea.

im picking up 2 cj5s and a scrambler for a project this weekend! ive seen some Utah wheeling and it looks awesome!

That's awesome! Make sure to make a build thread.

Heres some pics from our group drive this weekend...

Putting rally tires on...

pb.jpg

In the salt flats...

You can see the mud flaps flying at me in this pic

pb12-1.jpg

pb8-1.jpg

Josh got stuck...

pb14-1.jpg

In the Lake bed

pb16-1.jpg

pb18-1.jpg

pb7-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Geese, G, that looks like too much fun. What's the highest res you have of that shot where the mud is flying at you? I want a new wallpaper
default_smile.png

Looks like so much fun! Wish I could drive my GL out there!
You bought it?

WOOOOHOOO

Back