OffRoad BA Subaru

default_frown.gif
:(:wh:Done and Done! So in all it only took 10hrs, but 5 was workin on the 1st one.

Before:

After:

All in all, It was a good learning experience. Thanks to everyone who offered there spring compressor, Inski, Ill bring yours back tomorrow morning.
default_frown.gif

...And the big tire are being put on next tuesday/wednesday

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG !!!

Big Jump in altitude.

I bet if you did them again it'd take less than 4 hours. Good job Clark! Wasn't sure if I'd like it but now I see I do like it!
default_frown.gif

How's your axle angle at full droop? Do the boots seem totally stretched out?

Nope the boots doesn't look to be too stretched out. What do you mean by axel angle?
default_frown.gif
Like does the spacer push down the strut, pushing down the axel? Im not sure about the axel stuff:idk:

yup, the bfg a/t didnt come in the size I needed, 215/65/16. Plus Ive heard good things about the tires, well see.

Looks like the bar is a little uneven. But looks great, can't wait to see it with bigger tires etc!!

lookin great so far, i have high hopes for your ride! but, is your skid bar off or is it your license plate?

You are correct sir! The bar slants to the right if your looking at it. that's my afternoon project, that and drilling new holes so the sheet of metal is closer to the actual bar.
default_tongue.png

yup, the bfg a/t didnt come in the size I needed, 215/65/16. Plus Ive heard good things about the tires, well see.
To bad, I beat the snot out of mine and they took it every time.

The tires came into today! There being put on tomorrow by evergreen, Im just hoping and praying that theyll fit, they look pretty big.

Back